Page 123 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1545

Thread: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 1660am rebranding to "The Bison."

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    and you can pause the audio. 100% agree Tune in is much better than the native app for live broadcast, then use a good podcasting app for the rest. (I usually post the rss feed.) No reason to even use the app.
    Yes, i stream thru my phone . When i get or nnake calls it pauses and starts up again, get fas hit pause. I generally start it pause and let it get 30 minutes ahead so i can Fasr Forward thru commercial segments

I listen daily through the app and have zero problems. I am not a tech guru either.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I listen daily through the app and have zero problems. I am not a tech guru either.
    But are you a confused driver?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Bison 1660 app is garbage. I have to constantly restart it and it's gotten to the point where I just use tune in radio or listen to soundcloud later
    Me too I stopped using the app and just use tune in radio now. Not sure why it keeps stopping.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Me too I stopped using the app and just use tune in radio now. Not sure why it keeps stopping.
    1660 app worked fine on my old Samsung S6, but slowly went down with every update on my S8+, same thing happened to my friend with the new IPhone. It must be compatibility the local stations apps are not running current software??

I'm guessing TuneIn has the cash to keep it rolling with all new updates but just taking a guess. I just like Tunein app because virtually any radio station with online streaming around the world is available

Quick tutorial to ditch the app for podcasting after the shows:

1. Find any good podcasting app.
    2. Manually add the rss feed (may have to look at settings, etc, to see where you can put it in; you will NOT find it by searching the podcasts they mention)
    3. Enter this rss feed: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/so...453/sounds.rss (click on it to see the full feed address.)

Just noticed the Bison 1660 app got updated on my iPhone and has a new look within the past few days. Maybe this will help those who have been having issues.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Just noticed the Bison 1660 app got updated on my iPhone and has a new look within the past few days. Maybe this will help those who have been having issues.
    I see that. Seems to look and work way better now.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Updated the app and turned my blue tooth off and it works fine. Me thinks having my blue tooth turned on was giving me the problems.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Updated the app and turned my blue tooth off and it works fine. Me thinks having my blue tooth turned on was giving me the problems.
    Yeaaah, that's the first thing I would have tried. [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt