Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Women's 2016-2017 Season

Default Re: Women's 2016-2017 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Before the season started I said we'd have at least 4 conference wins as Ft Wayne and Denver are totally putrid. Less than four wins would be horrible. Nice upset against Yotes. But I think, realistically, that was a fluke, as all teams have fantastic nights and all teams suffer bad nights. Our coach just isn't very good, and internally, few respect her in that capacity. nuff said. And, in my opinion this team is as bad as last season, lacking skill development, poor on court decisions, and wins. As WE love our Bison, I can't accept this, going into year four with this coach's lack of success. What grade would you give her?
    Year 4? Its her 3rd I believe. Considering the dumpster fire shitshow she inherited you arent going to turn that around over night.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Stupidity reigns down. "Going into year 4". That would mean going into next season. My goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    You aren't constructive. You aren't objective. I don't think you were this bad before but whatever happened with Holly created something incredibly toxic within you. It's quite sad you don't see it because I really believe at one time you wanted to see this program attain success.
    Actually it was way before the HJ situation. She was ragging on Walseth from the first press conference I believe. I'm guessing she wanted someone else to get the job. She might get her wish if Walseth doesn't get this thing turned around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Actually it was way before the HJ situation. She was ragging on Walseth from the first press conference I believe. I'm guessing she wanted someone else to get the job. She might get her wish if Walseth doesn't get this thing turned around.
    Oh wow. Didn't realize that. If that's the case, I need to reconsider some of my prior comments. I had just assumed she was a supporter frustrated after many years of hardship. But if she really is/was a supporter, I can't reconcile the attitude. Even if your man/woman didn't get the job, how can you not hope for success of the program? It's as though she takes joy when they struggle.

Thanks for clarifying. It explains a lot.

Oh wow. Didn't realize that. If that's the case, I need to reconsider some of my prior comments. I had just assumed she was a supporter frustrated after many years of hardship. But if she really is/was a supporter, I can't reconcile the attitude. Even if your man/woman didn't get the job, how can you not hope for success of the program? It's as though she takes joy when they struggle.

I see this everyday somewhere about someone.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So how do the internal people convey their lack of respect to MW? Bring it out in the open. Do you just hate for hating sake or do you have a story?

Stupidity reigns down. "Going into year 4". That would mean going into next season. My goodness.
    So you are already ragging on next year? JFC talk about stupidity Plus you mentioning internal disrespect is douchebaggery at it finest..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

She was a massive DeHoff supporter for the longest time. Absolutely refused to see anything negative. Everything was always about injuries, and the players to fix things were always just around the corner. In fact, there's more than a few hints that she was connected to one of the those up and coming players(maybe Brooke Lemar?).

Something changed late in 2013 and she went from hatred of anyone who said anything bad about DeHoff, to hatred of DeHoff and the entire team. It only took her about two months to start disliking MW.

All in all, she just seems like an angry person. Just go back and read her posts; at least 90% are negative about something or someone(and the other 10% are mostly about Lemar). We need to keep her and SDBison apart or else they might combine and create the first rage-fueled black hole.

Gotta love this. My motivations are simple. I state the obvious. Call out mismanagement. Call out poor coaching And finally personality flaws and basic people skills. I see our players frustrated and in some cases angry. I see win totals that are frankly embarrassing I see an rpi ranking consistently in the 300s I see turnovers up the kazoo. I see poor handles from her recruits. And you aren't scared we are running into another Dehoff era of failure. Give her time. Give her time. I would if she demonstrated a plan. I would if she redshirted a couple of these freshman. That would give me an indication she has long term goals. Instead these kids are learning how to lose, and lose on a consistent basis. Trying to figure me out? Put the same effort into where you honestly think this team is headed under this leadership. And about Lemar..... Since Dehoff and walseth have been running this debacle Lemar and thunstedt are the only d1 level kids I've seen here. Who else ? It's not slamming or hating. It's working with, and coaching who is recruited to play at this level. So sit back and watch another sub .500 team. Oh hell,sub ten win team flounder. It's shocking how tolerant some are here and not calling for the coaches head to roll

Gotta love this. My motivations are simple. I state the obvious. Call out mismanagement. Call out poor coaching And finally personality flaws and basic people skills. I see our players frustrated and in some cases angry. I see win totals that are frankly embarrassing I see an rpi ranking consistently in the 300s I see turnovers up the kazoo. I see poor handles from her recruits. And you aren't scared we are running into another Dehoff era of failure. Give her time. Give her time. I would if she demonstrated a plan. I would if she redshirted a couple of these freshman. That would give me an indication she has long term goals. Instead these kids are learning how to lose, and lose on a consistent basis. Trying to figure me out? Put the same effort into where you honestly think this team is headed under this leadership. And about Lemar..... Since Dehoff and walseth have been running this debacle Lemar and thunstedt are the only d1 level kids I've seen here. Who else ? It's not slamming or hating. It's working with, and coaching who is recruited to play at this level. So sit back and watch another sub .500 team. Oh hell,sub ten win team flounder. It's shocking how tolerant some are here and not calling for the coaches head to roll
    You want to fire coaches after 2 years? The program will never get turned around like that, it'll just be a revolving door. You couldn't even congratulate the team when they won 3 in a row, you still found things to nit pick. You want to throw true freshmen under the bus and dismiss them because they aren't able to compete against 2-3 year players? They are frickin 9 months removed from high school! None of us are happy where the program is but you have to at least give a coaching staff 3-4 years. This was Walseth's first real recruiting class to transform it to her team. Next seasons recruits look very promising as well. If there isn't significant improvement next season I will join you on the call for a coaching change. The constant negativity just gets old.