Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Default Re: ISU-Red Post Game Thoughts/Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofFargo View Post
    I won’t forgive you because you want this team to play up to YOUR potential to make YOU feel better. Again if 35 wins in a row isn’t playing up to YOUR potential then again I refer back to GC: Fuck you people.
    Lol, jeez buddy... calm the fuck down.

I think a few people on here expected a close game, but I would bet no one suspected we wouldnt score a touchdown at home for the first time in 17 years. When that happens, it’s perfectly normal for fans to speculate about why this happened. Telling people “Fuck you” either means you’re just as insecure about the display on the field yesterday or you’re new to the internet.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofFargo View Post
    I won’t disagree with that, but that GDT yesterday had boomers fucking wanting our team to lose because they were disagreeing with their own personal coaching “assessments” and game plans that they drew up on their own BWW napkins... across the street from the dome where there are empty seats waiting to be bought............................................ ...............
    You're embarrassing yourself with the "boomers" insults, and I'm not old enough to be a boomer. Is that all your generation has?! Your generation has brought us the Fattooed Phone-addicted Gender-Confused Freak Show.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol, jeez buddy... calm the fuck down.

I think a few people on here expected a close game, but I would bet no one suspected we wouldnt score a touchdown at home for the first time in 17 years. When that happens, it’s perfectly normal for fans to speculate about why this happened. Telling people “Fuck you” either means you’re just as insecure about the display on the field yesterday or you’re new to the internet.
    I am guessing a relative of one of the players. You know "What's My Line" and if you get that reference it will date you.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I am guessing a relative of one of the players. You know "What's My Line" and if you get that reference it will date you.
    Yeah I’m not following the boomer bashing either...

Why not run some play with three running backs in formation? Those seemed to work well in previous games.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Why not run some play with three running backs in formation? Those seemed to work well in previous games.
    They tried that and the LB blasted through for a 4 yd loss[emoji2369]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Yes the part that concerns me is we start the year off being aggressive using the TE’s and diamond formation and a ton of different looks (supposedly to make other defenses have to defend a large amount of plays. However the last 3 ballgames we have become so vanilla that it’s almost a wtf are we doing. I have faith in the coaches but the play calling has been odd imho

This thread is getting pretty spicy!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The positive comments do in fact exist.
    Indeed they do. Remarkable how the social media nonsense has trained people to ingest a stream of data and then filter for only that content which either
    A) hues to their specific viewpoint of
    B) releases their trigger

OK. Maybe social media is not completely to blame. I like that attribution though, I really do.

Regardless - while that game was not really that entertaining (to me) and I’m not sure I want to rewatch it, Bisonville does not disappoint. Keep it up everybody!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Indeed they do. Remarkable how the social media nonsense has trained people to ingest a stream of data and then filter for only that content which either
    A) hues to their specific viewpoint of
    B) releases their trigger

OK. Maybe social media is not completely to blame. I like that attribution though, I really do.

Regardless - while that game was not really that entertaining (to me) and I’m not sure I want to rewatch it, Bisonville does not disappoint. Keep it up everybody!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Lol, come on, Greeny, NOT EVERYONE needs that encouragement...