Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Seating

Default Re: Frisco Seating

If you have any "light-weights" in your group (or ppl who freeze if it's below 40) you may want to consider the sunny side (East)
    I even heard from some guys last year, who were cold on the west side... just saying I know... drink more, yell more, etc!
    Off topic: Perhaps this has been mentioned, but some hotels have a 14-21 day cancellation policy... which puts us at the 20th or 21st of Dec.
    (Not the Embassy - they only require 24 hrs, but some of the others are much longer. Ex: Comfort Suites near the stadium, Hilton Garden, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    If you have any "light-weights" in your group (or ppl who freeze if it's below 40) you may want to consider the sunny side (East)
    I even heard from some guys last year, who were cold on the west side... just saying I know... drink more, yell more, etc!
    Off topic: Perhaps this has been mentioned, but some hotels have a 14-21 day cancellation policy... which puts us at the 20th or 21st of Dec.
    (Not the Embassy - they only require 24 hrs, but some of the others are much longer. Ex: Comfort Suites near the stadium, Hilton Garden, etc.)
    This post deserves reading twice. Froze our rears off on the shady side last year. But the orange people were no problem and left early. Was it something we said? Hotel comment is dead on. They figured out how to make more money.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    It was warm on the East side.

Also...IF we make it...there isnt a bad seat in the house and pretty much the whole place will be bison fans. And depending on who the other team is...there's a chance the may not even sell out their allotment.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    It was warm on the East side.

Also...IF we make it...there isnt a bad seat in the house and pretty much the whole place will be bison fans. And depending on who the other team is...there's a chance the may not even sell out their allotment.

exactly, unless it's Montana, or SHSU place will have open seats

I'd be willing to bet there will be lots of open tickets trying to be sold 5 minutes after kickoff
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Montana will probably be in our half of the bracket so they won't be in Frisco. SHSU fans will probably jump off the bandwagon if they have to face the Bison for the 3rd time when we look to be better than ever. If the Bison make it, it will be a BISON HOME GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    exactly, unless it's Montana, or SHSU place will have open seats

I'd be willing to bet there will be lots of open tickets trying to be sold 5 minutes after kickoff
    It's OK to not be OK.

Ticket will be available on site; i don't even consider it a risk.

It was cold both years.....side made no difference!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I still don't understand why this even is an issue. Sit where you can get the best seats for the money. It's entirely way more fun to be in enemy territory, you meet so many more people IMO. Either way, did you go to the game last year? Doesn't matter where you sit...besides, if you are buying tickets on the internet, the other team is capable of it as well. You could be sitting in the NDSU section and end up sitting right next to a _____ fan. Who cares.
    This x1000
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by popefro View Post
    Is there any way of knowing which side of the stadium the "good guys" fans are seated?? I AM NOT IN ANYWAY trying to jump the gun or make assumptions, I just wanna know as the last 2 years I got tickets on the internet after the semi finals ( so as not to jinx the Herd)...The 1st year I got the side where the "good guys" sit, last year the "bad guys".
    Well, "they say" the side of the field, and whether a team wears home or away jerseys, is determined by a coin flip at some secret time at some very secret location. However, the cynic in me says BS. Granted, a coin flip is a 50:50 deal but in 2011 NDSU was the #2 seed and ended up on the 'home' side of the field (west) and in 2012 NDSU was the #1 seed and ended up on the 'away' side of the field. Sounds like a typical NCAA inside job to me. Probably determined by the same people who ran the investigation on the University of Miami.

Since I don't trust the NCAA and I don't believe anything they say, my guess is NDSU will be the #1 seed and will end up on the 'away' or east side of the field. If I was a betting man and wanted to be with the good guys, buy tickets on that side. You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Well, "they say" the side of the field, and whether a team wears home or away jerseys, is determined by a coin flip at some secret time at some very secret location. However, the cynic in me says BS. Granted, a coin flip is a 50:50 deal but in 2011 NDSU was the #2 seed and ended up on the 'home' side of the field (west) and in 2012 NDSU was the #1 seed and ended up on the 'away' side of the field. Sounds like a typical NCAA inside job to me. Probably determined by the same people who ran the investigation on the University of Miami.

Since I don't trust the NCAA and I don't believe anything they say, my guess is NDSU will be the #1 seed and will end up on the 'away' or east side of the field. If I was a betting man and wanted to be with the good guys, buy tickets on that side. You can thank me later
    Are you implying that there are (other than allotment) tickets still available?

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Are you implying that there are (other than allotment) tickets still available?

Ha! No! Just people with a lot more money than I have who will be more than willing to spend >$250 for a ticket on StubHub. In fact, if I had your money I would burn mine and probably do this