Page 106 of 145 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1445

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Meaning he'll have 2% less out of his home sale in NJ? Just trying to follow your point.

If he owned a house in NJ, it appears he does not which is typical for coaches these days, the value of a NJ property is much higher than a comparable ND property so he'd have money left over to buy outright in ND. If he had property, he'd take a far bigger hit on the real estate commission since property values have not risen enough to cover that.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Watched the press conference, and not sure anyone there was happier than Grant Olson. And he was one of the only guys who talked about how he is going to miss his old players......if he has the brains, his character makes him a head coach in the making.
    Yea minus the whole in-laws part. NOBODY has EVER been excited to move closer to there in-laws. Obvious lie.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Appears Noah Pauley will be our Florida recruiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Appears Noah Pauley will be our Florida recruiter.
    Does he have a FL connection at all? I took a look at UMD's roster, not 1 player from FL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I think TP used the TE's more then Mess did. I really liked some of his pass plays when he'd get the TE's down the seams. He used Bonnet a lot.
    As recall it TP forgot all about them his last year....must of just been the JMU game

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Does he have a FL connection at all? I took a look at UMD's roster, not 1 player from FL.
    I think ndsu has a connection to some of those florida schools. If he is a likeable guy I'm sure they could continue to get those kids by the success we have had.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I think ndsu has a connection to some of those florida schools. If he is a likeable guy I'm sure they could continue to get those kids by the success we have had.
    Yeah that's a reasonable logical take. But this is bisonville so gtf out of here with that. PANIC!!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Everyone worried about Kansas and Florida recruiting...well i wouldn't mind if NDSU went back into Nebraska as well... No Huh-uh?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can't believe how much time some of you spend talking about tax brackets when you don't even know if he owned a house

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I can't believe how much time some of you spend talking about tax brackets when you don't even know if he owned a house
    Right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.