Page 147 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

the disrespect here for the architect of the NDSU D1 run is pathetic. Dude is a dam good coach period
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the disrespect here for the architect of the NDSU D1 run is pathetic. Dude is a dam good coach period
    What disrespect? We don’t build statues of anyone. Beating GA ST by 21 is no big deal and is hardly a “clinic”.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Yeah but Bohl orchestrated his exit poorly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yeah but Bohl orchestrated his exit poorly.

Im still trying to figure out what disrespect of Bohl hes talking about.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

If there's a statue erected for anyone, it should be Darrel Mudra. He was the NDSU Moses that lead the Herd out of the wilderness and into national prominence, even if it was DII.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Im still trying to figure out what disrespect of Bohl hes talking about.
    For being a good coach at NDSU he has been mediocre at Wyoming. The win over GA ST raised his record to 36 or 37-40. He was even out coached by Bubba.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    For being a good coach at NDSU he has been mediocre at Wyoming. The win over GA ST raised his record to 36 or 37-40. He was even out coached by Bubba.
    It's all relative. He's been to 3 bowls in the last 3 years at a school who had only been to 3 bowls in the 21 seasons before he arrived. The 3 previous coaches were 62-105. In his last 4 seasons once he started getting his own players he's 30-22 with 3 8-win seasons, 1 more than Joe Tiller. I think he's doing just fine.

Thanks for the perspective. It does seem to me reading he is not all that popular among Wyoming fans.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Thanks for the perspective. It does seem to me reading he is not all that popular among Wyoming fans.
    Yeah but on average how many teeth are these fans missing? And 70% of them have gauges in their ears so obviously common sense is out the window.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Entz mentioned in his presser today that Bohl stopped by the NDSU football offices and they talked shop... Entz said he picked Bohl's brain on how he handled the Frisco schedule.

Found it kind of interesting considering Bohl's departure wasn't the most amicable... sounds like time has mostly healed those wounds.