Page 219 of 390 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    This is one of the best posts I’ve read on here. My point isn’t to downplay the accomplishment of a school from Fargo beating D1 P5 schools. It’s huge and honestly as a 3rd party to it all I rooted for you guys in each of those games. A bunch of things can all be true at once without removing how impressive and true the others are:
    1. NDSU is THE FCS program. No one else is close.
    2. NDSU has shown the ability to punch way above its class and beat P5 teams.
    3. Kansas, Minn, Iowa State and KSU were all mediocre to horrible P5 teams with Iowa being solid to good (although horrible on offense)
    Again that doesn’t diminish the fact that a team with 60 something scholarships from Fargo kicked their ass.
    4. Oregon is a different class of program than those teams and presents a different challenge that is even more unique because of recent recruiting success that is unparalleled even for Oregon.
    So in recap:
    NDSU is a bad ass program
    The wins over Minnesota, Kansas, Iowa State, Kansas State, and Iowa were all impressive
    Oregon is not the aforementioned schools
    Therefore just because you beat those schools doesn’t mean you will beat Oregon.
    Doesn’t mean we think your program is garbage
    Doesn’t mean it can’t be a competitive game (even though if I’m honest I think Oregon separates in the second half)
    Also doesn’t mean that we are arrogant idiots who don’t know anything. We are all CFB fans looking to fill the void left by no ball on saturdays for the next couple months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kansas State went 0-3 against top 10 teams, 2-2 vs 10-40, and 6-0 vs the rest. Nothing bad about that. They are way closer to Iowa than the rest of the scrubs.

Anyway we have every reason to believe that 2020 NDSU is going be the best team in the history of the division. NFL talent at the positions that matter most. Depth everywhere. If there has ever been an FCS team that can line up against a legit top 10 team and win, it's this one.

With the win streak and the respective reputations, I expect this game is going to get some pretty good hype as it gets closer. I can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

What is zone blocking all about anyway? Is that a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    What is zone blocking all about anyway? Is that a thing?

You might want to start a separate thread for this.
    Don't believe everything you think.

I don't think there has ever been this many opposing fans show up on Bisonville with such attempted ferocity. Not from traditional rivals. We are getting the all-star, full on we are the champions (but not really the champions), complete with absolute defensiveness, watch out for the western (insert whatever adjective here), and we're the super duper P5 program you've never seen blast treatment.

Besides the fact I think people who post on other school boards are ate up dumb fucks, what does this say about our program? Maybe, just maybe, the fucking ducks might hang the 9th loss on the Bison this decade and put this program, it's alum, boosters, and fans in their place once and for all.

More than you will ever know, we need you here. Thank you fucking ou fans. Thank you for going out of your way to come join us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Sure. No worries.

When do you guys bring in the 1’s? When should we have ours ready? This FBS shit is still new to us bumpkins ya know...
    I’m worried that the game is going to conflict with our players pedicure appointments. You know because we are a soft west coast team

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    It’s almost like there’s more to winning than guard play on a few GIFable plays...
    Dude it’s just banter. Since a poster wanted to say your OL is better than ours and your LT is better

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I don't think there has ever been this many opposing fans show up on Bisonville with such attempted ferocity. Not from traditional rivals. We are getting the all-star, full on we are the champions (but not really the champions), complete with absolute defensiveness, watch out for the western (insert whatever adjective here), and we're the super duper P5 program you've never seen blast treatment.

Besides the fact I think people who post on other school boards are ate up dumb fucks, what does this say about our program? Maybe, just maybe, the fucking ducks might hang the 9th loss on the Bison this decade and put this program, it's alum, boosters, and fans in their place once and for all.

More than you will ever know, we need you here. Thank you fucking ou fans. Thank you for going out of your way to come join us.

Soooooo, I have a LOT of alcohol coursing through my veins. Who’s side are you on, really?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I guess we will see.

You did see the talent in Adams, and that his defense simply failed him.

Cooper Kupp is a stud too. Might be the best WR performance in Autzen in the last decade.

Soooooo, I have a LOT of alcohol coursing through my veins. Who’s side are you on, really?
    Hey me too, cheers

I thought it was very obvious. The sunny side.