Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT 2/27 vs. SDSU

Default Re: GDT 2/27 vs. SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Shahid's production can be replaced. His leadership maybe not. The PG they have coming in has a very similar skillset. What Ward does in the post is absolutely irreplaceable. Dude is a special player.

Sam Griesel has really struggled this year, and I'm hoping it's just his injury. He just isn't good enough inside, and he isn't a good enough shooter to stretch the court. Really tough to see him have this sophomore slump after last year. He may just need a summer to get strong again and get his confidence back. Right now he just doesn't really fit into any kind of a role on offense.
    I like Griesel. He does things that no one else on the team does like crash the offensive glass and he actually moves without the ball. I also think he's got a better outside shot than he thinks he does. He had 9 points tonight and you hardly noticed it watching the game. He'll have more touches next year and I think he can be a very good Summit League forward if he can develop his back to the basket game a little.

Some good bulletin board material here:
    http://sdsufans.com/board/forum/sout...s-center/page5

lol stupid bunny turds.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Shahid laughing it up with the Rabbits guard Key the whole game bugs me.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    they are both JUCO guys, guessing they know each other. I hear ya, but MEH. larry bird & isiah thomas attitudes don't exist in 2020
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Key is more worried about flopping his hair around than playing

Ugly game, not sure why NDSU didnt drive the lane more with SDSU being in Foul trouble late int he first half..win is a win, neither team makes any noise in the dance or NIT though
    Both teams would be very very good 15 seeds at full strength.

Anybody notice right after half Henderson said he wanted to slow us down and not let us score within the first 10 seconds of a possession.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Great win but both offenses are unwatchable. Key could probably make a free throw if his hair wasnt in his eyes. Out free throw shooting has been so good this year but not clutch when it counts

How the heck are we going to replace Tyson and Vinnie next year
    I thought the jacks offense was very watchable, fluid, and multi-optional. They can go inside, outside, pick and roll...different sets that seemingly produce great looks and easy scores. When I watch our offense, I tend to worry about weaving the shot-clock down then jackin’ up contested shots.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Both teams would be very very good 15 seeds at full strength.

Anybody notice right after half Henderson said he wanted to slow us down and not let us score within the first 10 seconds of a possession.
    League should work for better than 15 seeds, but I stand by my statement. Neither scare anyone nor win in either post season bracket

Samuelson starting is mind boggling must be someone better, if not we have no future
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I thought the jacks offense was very watchable, fluid, and multi-optional. They can go inside, outside, pick and roll...different sets that seemingly produce great looks and easy scores. When I watch our offense, I tend to worry about weaving the shot-clock down then jackin’ up contested shots.
    We ,ake teams look good down low considering our entire team is on the 3pt line 90% of the time. NdSU has no down low presence at all. Perimeter team only
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Thank you for saying this!!! I noticed it & wanted him to get serious and play ball.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At the end of the gqme number 11 was screaming at the crowd in the north end so much his face was bright red and it looked like he was going to have an aneurism. Finally one of the rabbit coaches covered his screaming mouth and pulled him to the locker room. The dude kept screaming right through the coaches hand which was half way in his mouth.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns