Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So their job is using a free message board for advertising? Is her company donating money to Bisonville?

That's not a real job.

This is a free board. If anything was going to be donated or paid for it would be to the FCS so we could reach both teams

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Things to do while in Frisco- College Football Playoff "Fan Central"

I really like that you posted your info here. It would be fun to check out if our family wasn't spending 32 hours on the great American highways (Iowa Sucks). I did notice that you reached both teams because you also posted on the deadbird forum too.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thread has potential....

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Thread has potential....
    yes..yes it does

im still confused how this playoff system works
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    characters.
    That's some fine 10 char right there

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I really like that you posted your info here. It would be fun to check out if our family wasn't spending 32 hours on the great American highways (Iowa Sucks). I did notice that you reached both teams because you also posted on the deadbird forum too.
    No problem. If you have time check it out. It should be pretty cool. Yea i posted on the Redbird forum but there admin keeps banning me haha

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    yes..yes it does

im still confused how this playoff system works

Each week, teams would be ranked overall. The CFP committee would vote each week based on a number of factors like record, strength of teams played, schedule difficulty, etc. So in the final ranking, only the top 4 teams end up with a shot at the Championship game. The winner of the Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl will play for Title in championship game

CF_Playoff, you seemed to be informed on this. How long is this current setup going to be in place? 4 years? More? Given how successful the first 2 games were for ESPN (I believe I saw they were the 2 highest rated shows in cable television history) do you see them expanding to 8 teams once this current setup expires? I have to imagine that ESPN is going to throw dump trucks of money at the idea of being able to host additional BCS playoff games.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by CF_Playoff View Post
    Each week, teams would be ranked overall. The CFP committee would vote each week based on a number of factors like record, strength of teams played, schedule difficulty, etc. So in the final ranking, only the top 4 teams end up with a shot at the Championship game. The winner of the Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl will play for Title in championship game
    They still are not NCAA champions as they still play in the Football BOWL Subdivison.

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    They still are not NCAA champions as they still play in the Football BOWL Subdivison.
    They aren't NCAA champions at all. The NCAA doesn't award this championship, the CFP Administration, LLC does.