Page 2329 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1329182922292279231923272328232923302331233923792429 ... LastLast
Results 23,281 to 23,290 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

This will be a tough game. Carson aint got nobody to throw to. Everywhere Ertz lines up he draws atleast 3 defenders. Alshon Jeffrey is not 100%, Aghalor is unreliable. Eagles DBs cannot tackle , this wont be easy for Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    and the Eagles were 2-3 at the time, an under 500 team which is his MO. And, without the defensive TD, the Vikes probably lose that game. The offense that game managed 1 TD and 3 FGs.
    Eagles secondary is beat up, just like last year

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah, but Vikes have that former Redskin QB, who sucked there. Now he had $$$$$$$$$ in his pocket. No need for him to risk himself in playing for the Vikes. Vikes 3, Philly 31
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    This will be a tough game. Carson aint got nobody to throw to. Everywhere Ertz lines up he draws atleast 3 defenders. Alshon Jeffrey is not 100%, Aghalor is unreliable. Eagles DBs cannot tackle , this wont be easy for Eagles.
    Kind of sick of hearing that excuse for Carson. His supporting cast is about as good as you can ask for. Look at some of the other top tier QB’s and tell me if their supporting cast has always been all pro at every level.

Sure he’s had dropped passes, but he’s also had misplaced balls.

Love Wentz but we pass off a lot of blame and sure do make some significant excuses.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Kind of sick of hearing that excuse for Carson. His supporting cast is about as good as you can ask for. Look at some of the other top tier QB’s and tell me if their supporting cast has always been all pro at every level.

Sure he’s had dropped passes, but he’s also had misplaced balls.

Love Wentz but we pass off a lot of blame and sure do make some significant excuses.
    I agree that the “no supporting cast” argument doesn’t hold much weight, as Jeffrey and Ertz are two very capable receivers. However, Carson has had an excessive amount of dropped passes at crucial times this year that were not due to misplacement. Carson has been playing great this year and as the team gets healthy and the chemistry improves, I expect his numbers to go up. If the Eagles lose to the Vikings, it will be because the team played like shit.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Vikings are tough at home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Us Bank noise >>> Fargodome noise
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll be down there this weekend for the game. Hoping Wentz does well, but always want the Vikings to win.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Didnt Kirk beat Carson in Philly last year? Lulz
    Didnt realize QBs competed against each other

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Didnt realize QBs competed against each other
    i was responding to westnodak. He isn't wrong about Cousins putting up stats vs bad teams. Its well documented he can't beat winning teams, thats why I put the "lulz" after Carson lost to that dork.

and yes QB's aside, the Vikings and Eagles are pretty damn even.

OL-Eagles
    TE-Eages
    RB-Vikings
    WR-Vikings
    DL-Id say draw, maybe slight tilt Vikings, is Phillys DL as deep as it was 2 years ago?
    LB-Vikings? dont know much about Phillys LB
    CB-probably a draw. Vikings have some overrated(Xavier) cb's.
    S-Vikings

P/K ? who cares. Should be a fun one. nice to have the Eagles at home vs what seemed like 8 games in 9 years, all in Philly