Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New OC ideas

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: New OC ideas

There any chance he gets selected for Wyoming OC with a Polasek endorsement?

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    There any chance he gets selected for Wyoming OC with a Polasek endorsement?
    I've wondered the same thing. Would really like to seem him gain the experience he needs to become the slam dunk HC when Polasek leaves.

Not sure we would want to recruit against him if he goes to Wyoming.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Not sure we would want to recruit against him if he goes to Wyoming.
    Cuz he will say bad things about us?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Players seem to really like him and would be another former coach located not too far from our recruiting footprint.

Roehl wants to be A head coach. Being that he didn't get this job and if he's smart he knows why he didn't get the job. I could see him taking off to expand his experience to ultimately reach his goal of being a head coach.

I don't think he's going to sit under polasek for 5 years for another shot here? A shot that again his lack of experience in other programs could be used against him.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Roehl wants to be A head coach. Being that he didn't get this job and if he's smart he knows why he didn't get the job. I could see him taking off to expand his experience to ultimately reach his goal of being a head coach.

I don't think he's going to sit under polasek for 5 years for another shot here? A shot that again his lack of experience in other programs could be used against him.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Agreed... but at the same time he doesn't need to be in a tremendous hurry to leave during this hiring cycle so he can be somewhat judicious about a potential new job. Hoping he can stick around a year to give the offensvie players some familiarity and then have a year to keep his eye out for openings or plant the seed that he's looking for a new opportunity.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Agreed... but at the same time he doesn't need to be in a tremendous hurry to leave during this hiring cycle so he can be somewhat judicious about a potential new job. Hoping he can stick around a year to give the offensvie players some familiarity and then have a year to keep his eye out for openings or plant the seed that he's looking for a new opportunity.
    Perfect example of how it's hard for the hometown kid to be a successful adult in his hometown because everybody sees the hometown kid eh.

He was coached by Bohl and Polasek. He worked with them and every other coach who has been here since. He's got quality connections in the coaching world. He bleeds Bison. I said it a few years ago. He's going to get his shot somewhere else and succeed and never be back to ndsu.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Cuz he will say bad things about us?
    No. It's because he a rock star recruiter.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Perfect example of how it's hard for the hometown kid to be a successful adult in his hometown because everybody sees the hometown kid eh.

He was coached by Bohl and Polasek. He worked with them and every other coach who has been here since. He's got quality connections in the coaching world. He bleeds Bison. I said it a few years ago. He's going to get his shot somewhere else and succeed and never be back to ndsu.
    what he said.