Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Default Re: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

I wish purple came back. He was dumb, but he sure did at least try

These other guys are just dumb and lazy
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yes it is sad. It just goes to show how far the Dukes have fallen when they can't even get us to fill our stadium.
    Dang. Almost simultaneously funny and good smack talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    There's a lot of people in the universe of NDSU athletics that aren't doing what they should be doing.
    But I thought it was JMU's fault for not being good enough to warrant a sell out?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I love you Chaos, but it is horse crap response from our fans. This should have sold out standing room only seats.
    Meh.. it is what it is. I was in the anger phase of it back in 2018 (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-Bison-Nation!). I've moved onto the acceptance phase at this point that we have a lot of spoiled and/or bandwagon fans that inflated our fan base in the early-to-mid 2010s.

Or it could be covid, economic issues, etc right now but yeah it's probably just piss poor fans......

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Meh.. it is what it is. I was in the anger phase of it back in 2018 (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-Bison-Nation!). I've moved onto the acceptance phase at this point that we have a lot of spoiled and/or bandwagon fans that inflated our fan base in the early-to-mid 2010s.
    I agree 100%, all we can control is ourselves. Fans on here getting pissed that games are not sold out every week or going the way they think it should.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Despite standing room seats being sold, no semifinal game reached an attendance greater than the reported capacity of 18700.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Despite standing room seats being sold, no semifinal game reached an attendance greater than the reported capacity of 18700.
    Reported attendance is also different during the playoffs. I know at least the band does not count as butts in seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Reported attendance is also different during the playoffs. I know at least the band does not count as butts in seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. Things like comp tickets aren't counted either.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That's where I get frustrated. Fans hopping on the bandwagon is not a bad thing. Letting them hop back off because you didn't do much to retain them pisses me off. Every single program in the FCS would love to have our bandwagon fans. There are all levels of fandom and not everyone is going to be a diehard. I just really hope the recent trend has fired up the ath. dept. and results in some creative changes.