Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/22 vs San Diego State

Default Re: 3/22 vs San Diego State

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Guy on ESPNU just said we are a contender.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I could take it if we made a run to Texas....sob would that be awesome

one game at a time
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    It's under control. San Diego State is the Mayville State of California. Nothing more, nothing less. Let's Go Bison!
    I thought they were more of the Valley City State of Cali
    The fella that watches the CFL

This thread has more pages then any bison basketball game all season and we are an hour plus from tipoff
    Bandwagon is strong

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll have a small viewing party in Crawfordsville, Indiana. Trying to convert a few Hoosiers and Boilermakers. The Irish, Cardinals, Sycamores, and Mastadons already know the Bison win!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Looks like most teams that beat sdsu have played 3 guards with good bench play from guards. Wyoming beat them. Wyoming also lost to Denver and no needed OT to beat USD. They also don't play as well on the road. Hope the crowd is home like. We can win this one

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'm going to be traveling during the game...so any chance anyone knows of a link to be able to watch the game on my phone? If not I'll just have to listen to it unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by ndcj View Post
    I'm going to be traveling during the game...so any chance anyone knows of a link to be able to watch the game on my phone? If not I'll just have to listen to it unfortunately.

CBS streams them free, not sure of the link but you'll get it shortly I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    This thread has more pages then any bison basketball game all season and we are an hour plus from tipoff
    Bandwagon is strong
    I'm fine with it as long as the Bandwagoners don't bash the coaches and players should the game go south

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live

Quote Originally Posted by ndcj View Post

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Yeah, don't upset the delicate balance of rainbows and unicorns that is the basketball thread.

*cue harpsichord*

Go Bison