Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Dakota Reid Verbals

Default Re: Dakota Reid Verbals

Quote Originally Posted by dgoergs View Post
    Found him...one word...WOW!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Well, he spills his beer down his shirt just like the rest of us.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Well, he spills his beer down his shirt just like the rest of us.
    Well I am new here and really have no idea who CAS is. But what I can tell you, is that if he was a Bison that means he still is a Bison.

.....which probably means he tailgates and occasionally makes an ass of himself in front of other Bison. Hail the Bison!
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Well I am new here and really have no idea who CAS is. But what I can tell you, is that if he was a Bison that means he still is a Bison.

.....which probably means he tailgates and occasionally makes an ass of himself in front of other Bison. Hail the Bison!
    CAS is one hell of a decent guy who loves to give and does take his share of crap from his peers. He is habitually late for tailgating, but once he is there the fun begins. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is a real strong believer in Bison athletics. And he played football for NDSU when I was old earning three rings for his work so he understands the commitment required.

Definition 2: A person who does not know how to structure a bet with Answer Guy.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Occasionally? You've obviously never met the man

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Always a gullible Bison.

Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    I'd like to see Collins stay at TE because I think he can bring something to the position we've never had here. Khayvon Hawkins though, would be VERY interesting to me. He's a good size and the program is full of young and talented pass catchers. (Woods, Gray, Warren, Perkins, Wrice, Urzendowski, and Lesure). Bachmeier could be included in either the talented young pass catchers conversation or possibly a solution at safety.
    I talked to Bachmeier yesterday and said he had a nice visit with Hedberg. They talked about starting him out at Free Safety. He'll still get to use his ball skills at that position, but that will definitely be an interesting switch for him.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I talked to Bachmeier yesterday and said he had a nice visit with Hedberg. They talked about starting him out at Free Safety. He'll still get to use his ball skills at that position, but that will definitely be an interesting switch for him.
    If they miss on the safeties they want, I totally agree he might have to start out at FS

I think this was directed at John, but I thought I would share it..

Kg21 ‏@reid_aboutKota 3m
    Had a great home visit from coach Entz. I'm sold and locked into North Dakota State! #BisoNation 🏈🏈

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post

Kg21 ‏@reid_aboutKota 3m
    Had a great home visit from coach Entz. I'm sold and locked into North Dakota State! #BisoNation ����
    I hope not directed at me and directed at BisoNation. I only use the name on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post

Kg21 ‏@reid_aboutKota 3m
    Had a great home visit from coach Entz. I'm sold and locked into North Dakota State! #BisoNation ����
    And Easton quickly followed with a "can't wait". Coaching staff has done a terrific job and I can't wait for the surprise signing in the 11th hour. (I don't know anything just throwing positive vibes out there!)
    Rixen