Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: @ Arizona 12/18

Default Re: @ Arizona 12/18

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Pretty much every player on the team has stayed the same. That means A) they peaked and are at maximum talent B) they coaches aren't developing their skills C) the players aren't putting the work in. All 3 possible answers are unacceptable. Seems like we've been waiting for ever for our next star, instead we players who peaked last year
    You forgot 4) Coaches aren’t putting players in a chance to win and play spontaneously. Richman is too full of himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I just shake my head sometimes reading comments here. This is probably the toughest non conference schedule in school history. Other then Paul and AJ, we are team that plays a lot of young players. Hell, we play 2 true freshman. I think we have the ability to be a good team. The games against UND and Missouri State have shown me that. Maybe its just me but I get sick and tired of so called “fans” here throw the team under the bus.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I...um....yeah I've got nothing for tonight's game.

Interested to see what happens in El Paso and against SDSU/@USD to open conference play.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I just shake my head sometimes reading comments here. This is probably the toughest non conference schedule in school history. Other then Paul and AJ, we are team that plays a lot of young players. Hell, we play 2 true freshman. I think we have the ability to be a good team. The games against UND and Missouri State have shown me that. Maybe its just me but I get sick and tired of so called “fans” here throw the team under the bus.
    When I say the teams garbage it's on the coaches. They built this. I only throw teams under the bus when they deserve it. Real fans don't accept garbage results. We beat a shitty UND team and lucked out when Missouri State shot 1-17 from 3 point range. Pretty much every tough game we get blown out, over half of our attempts are threes, we don't pass, and don't shoot free throws. Nothing changes except once in a blue moon we shoot lights out. The fact we are playing so much youth speaks volume to the fact recruiting and player development sucks. A solid program shouldn't start 2 freshman and seen your starting point guard transfer.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-19-2017 at 05:40 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I only throw teams under the bus when they deserve it. Real fans don't accept garbage results. We beat a shitty UND team and lucked out when Missouri State shot 1-17 from 3 point range. Pretty much every tough game we get blown out, half of our attempts are threes, and don't shoot free throws. Nothing changes except once in a blue moon we shoot lights out. The fact we are playing so much youth speaks volume to the fact recruiting and player development sucks.
    Since you have it all figured out call coach rich man and schedule a meeting
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Since you have it all figured out call coach rich man and schedule a meeting
    I'm sure he will have a great answer why our depth is so shitty we have to play multiple true freshman, walk ons out perform scholarship players, and why it's a trend that starters leave the program. I mean he built this so it's his to own.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

I'm sure he will have a great answer why our depth is so shitty we have to play multiple true freshman, walk ons out perform scholarship players, and why it's a trend that starters leave the program. I mean he built this so it's his to own.
    What walk on out performs a scholarship player
    1 starter left hardly a trend
    TRUST THE PROCESS

What walk on out performs a scholarship player
    1 starter left hardly a trend
    Samuelson was a PWO. I would imagine he earned a scholarship by now

Samuelson was a PWO. I would imagine he earned a scholarship by now
    And who does he consistently out perform?
    TRUST THE PROCESS

And who does he consistently out perform?
    He's started 11 games so somebody