Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Hoops tourney.

Default Re: NCAA Hoops tourney.

Arizona is one the least likeable teams I've seen in a long time. Awful display of sportsmanship at the end of a great game with TCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Arizona is one the least likeable teams I've seen in a long time. Awful display of sportsmanship at the end of a great game with TCU.
    Yeah. Thought needing to wave goodbye to opposing fans was tacky. Shame because that was a great game, by BOTH teams. 100% effort.

Great win by South Dakota Coyote women:

https://goyotes.com/news/2022/3/20/w...er-baylor.aspx

The Coyotes (29-5) are just the second Summit League team to advance to the Sweet 16. Sunday also marks the first win by a Summit team over a top-10 nationally ranked team since 1994.

USD's historical afternoon included ending Baylor's streak of 12-straight Sweet 16 appearances and handed the Bears' just their third second-round loss in 19 tournament appearances. It was the first non-Big 12 loss on Baylor's home floor since 2014.
    Next up in the Sweet Sixteen:

South Dakota plays the winner of third-seeded Michigan and 11th-seeded Villanova next Saturday at INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas.

Nice! Wichita is close enough to Vermillion for more of their fans to get to.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yeah. Thought needing to wave goodbye to opposing fans was tacky. Shame because that was a great game, by BOTH teams. 100% effort.
    Yea I have Zona to win in 1 of my 3 brackets, so I've been cheering them, but that was just dumb... then flashing the L sign by the point guard.
    siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Sweet 16 gonna have some AMAZING COLLEGE BASKETBALL
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Next up in the Sweet Sixteen:

South Dakota plays the winner of third-seeded Michigan and 11th-seeded Villanova next Saturday at INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas.

Nice! Wichita is close enough to Vermillion for more of their fans to get to.
    Michigan it is……

Dom Izzo
    @DomIzzoWDAY
    ·9h

Michigan beat Villanova 64-49 tonight; so #USD will face the Wolverines Saturday in Wichita.

Im still thinking ZONA/ZAGS is winning this. Texas Tech is a sneaky outside team. Duke will be exposed by them
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Im still thinking ZONA/ZAGS is winning this. Texas Tech is a sneaky outside team. Duke will be exposed by them
    Does anyone know how Chet Holmgren is physically alive?
    Serious...he's supposedly 195 lbs at 7'1"

I'm 6'1" and weighs 198 lbs.....everyone says I need to eat more because I look too thin. He's a foot taller than me and weighs less. I don't understand how he's alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Does anyone know how Chet Holmgren is physically alive?
    Serious...he's supposedly 195 lbs at 7'1"

I'm 6'1" and weighs 198 lbs.....everyone says I need to eat more because I look too thin. He's a foot taller than me and weighs less. I don't understand how he's alive.
    He’s Kevin Durant skinny for sure but that worked out.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    He makes Durant look like Hans & Franz.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Durant was skinny in college, but not this skinny. Plus, Durant was only 6'9 in college...he grew more in the NBA.
    Chet is a full 7'1 and I want to send him food every time I see him.