Page 87 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Default Re: 2019 Semifinals: NDSU v Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Not very good? Are you a bot?

If not and you can actually think critically go to this site and spend some time on the “Team Statistics” tables. The story it will tell you is that NDSU faced a far stiffer test last Saturday than they will face this coming Saturday. Sorry.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/28

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If that's the case, why were so many Bison fans complaining this past Saturday that if they played like that this Saturday, there were going to lose to the Bobcats? I'm just repeating what good number of Bisonville posters have already stated.

For the record I like 2506, hes a good guy one of 3 or 4 fans that MSU has that are solid dudes.
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    When he came over his head wasn't looking back, he turned his head to late
    He never took his head off the backfield/ball (until he got shoved). They showed the isolated replay right after the penalty was called. Here's the video:

It was clear as day that, if anything, that should've been OPI since both guys were playing the ball but only one gave a shove. You're wearing a deep shade of Bobcat colored glasses with your analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    Well, if they had the same schedule the bison played this year it would sure make it a lot easier....!
    I’d NDSU had Cats schedule this year, we’d be 14-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Hmm........ Should I?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    For the record I like 2506, hes a good guy one of 3 or 4 fans that MSU has that are solid dudes.
    yeah, good seeing you again on the boards

If that's the case, why were so many Bison fans complaining this past Saturday that if they played like that this Saturday, there were going to lose to the Bobcats? I'm just repeating what good number of Bisonville posters have already stated.
    Also...what stats were you looking at?? On a per game basis, MSU gives up 20.6 points yet scores 34 points, so they are +13.4 points per game on average. Illinois State gives up 16 points....but only scores 19.8 pints per game...so that's an average of plus 3.8 points per game. It would seem to me that the MSU would be a much tougher test...based on overall statistics.

Easily explained. It’s a well known fact that numerous inhabitants of this board lose their ever livin minds if their favorite team is not performing to the very high dynastic standard. As I mentioned earlier I wouldn’t put too much stock in that.

Rather, go find a replay of today’s Bison1660 broadcast of The Insiders. Toward the end of the show they have two guests: some fella named Emmanuel and another dude named Jirik. Those two individuals have bona fides that qualify them to opine on the topic. Put your stock in that.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    yeah, good seeing you again on the boards
    Can you “Dudes” take your hugging to DM side of this site please. And if both of you decide to come to Fargo, you’ll only need one luggage bag to hold the tight jeans you share. Makes for easier travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Also...what stats were you looking at?? On a per game basis, MSU gives up 20.6 points yet scores 34 points, so they are +13.4 points per game on average. Illinois State gives up 16 points....but only scores 19.8 pints per game...so that's an average of plus 3.8 points per game. It would seem to me that the MSU would be a much tougher test...based on overall statistics.
    Here are some statistics for you to look up...NDSU points per game and what the defense gives up. By your logic we are much tougher than you are.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix