Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Pretty sure you need that sheet. It has a promo code to log in with. You should call the ticket office if you do plan on signing up for season tickets.
    My letter said Sunday the 19th. When I called them they had no idea they had sent some the wrong day. So, yes you need that letter or you better be making a call to get one.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    My letter said Sunday the 19th. When I called them they had no idea they had sent some the wrong day. So, yes you need that letter or you better be making a call to get one.
    Don't think selection starts until the 23rd. Funny they got your date so far off. Just should have given you first pick anyway

Don't think selection starts until the 23rd. Funny they got your date so far off. Just should have given you first pick anyway
    no I had a letter for earlier dates too. but I thought they pushed it back. I just can't remember
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The original dates were earlier. They said they pushed it back, which is fine by me because we just got back from Maryland. When I called I was met with a short period of silence, a time on hold, and then he told me they had no idea about the mistakes. I got a new letter. Stuff happens. I’m glad I called. And yes I tried to just keep the 19th. They weren’t playing ball.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The original dates were earlier. They said they pushed it back, which is fine by me because we just got back from Maryland. When I called I was met with a short period of silence, a time on hold, and then he told me they had no idea about the mistakes. I got a new letter. Stuff happens. I’m glad I called. And yes I tried to just keep the 19th. They weren’t playing ball.
    I'll be out of state when my window opens up, but I'll make it happen.

Josh in the ticket office comes thru again him & his wife are the best at ndsu I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Josh in the ticket office comes thru again him & his wife are the best at ndsu I tell ya.
    Before you go giving him too much credit he didn't unblock your number. It automatically falls off the list after 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Before you go giving him too much credit he didn't unblock your number. It automatically falls off the list after 12 months.

lol. touche. he should be nice to me since they kicked me out of my front row seats

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    lol. touche. he should be nice to me since they kicked me out of my front row seats
    Did they kick you out? Or is it just they raised the rate and you don't want to pay the higher rate?

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Did they kick you out? Or is it just they raised the rate and you don't want to pay the higher rate?
    nothing with rates. they are reseating the whole arena.... basically to allow people with higher priority points to take us little peoples seats in row 1, 2 and 3 since they didn't like seeing us down there, even though we picked these up and sat in them thru the BSA & Hockey Arena as loyalists... sad.