Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Default Re: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It was easy enough that other schools have done it much faster. If it's that hard, they're doing it wrong.
    Again, just give them a call

Can you think of any reasons why it would be different for NDSU than Eastern Washington, Sammy, Towson (lol), Illinois State, SDSU, etc.?

-Going every year means people expect the ticket rollout to be perfect.
    -There are many mega boosters who give tens of thousands of dollars per year and expect to have the best seats because of it. NDSU cannot afford to burn a relationship because of a ticketing gaff.
    -There are many mega donors to the university who probably aren't teammakers or are teammakers at a smaller level that get access to tickets because of their donor status to the university as a whole. Most other schools aren't even going to think about these people because the championship comes as a surprise or there at least isn't the expectation that they're going to have tickets for a championship game every year.
    -Ticket demand at NDSU is and likely will be always through the roof for the ticket allotment. Most other schools don't give a shit because they're not going to sell out anyways. I bought tickets through EWU, Jacksonville State and Sammy for our oversized group.

Just stuff I think of off the top of my head. Like I said, give them a call and I'm sure they'll give you a better answer. Or you can just complain here about everyone being lazy and being on your lawn all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Again, just give them a call

Can you think of any reasons why it would be different for NDSU than Eastern Washington, Sammy, Towson (lol), Illinois State, SDSU, etc.?

-Going every year means people expect the ticket rollout to be perfect.
    -There are many mega boosters who give tens of thousands of dollars per year and expect to have the best seats because of it. NDSU cannot afford to burn a relationship because of a ticketing gaff.
    -There are many mega donors to the university who probably aren't teammakers or are teammakers at a smaller level that get access to tickets because of their donor status to the university as a whole. Most other schools aren't even going to think about these people because the championship comes as a surprise or there at least isn't the expectation that they're going to have tickets for a championship game every year.
    -Ticket demand at NDSU is and likely will be always through the roof for the ticket allotment. Most other schools don't give a shit because they're not going to sell out anyways. I bought tickets through EWU, Jacksonville State and Sammy for our oversized group.

Just stuff I think of off the top of my head. Like I said, give them a call and I'm sure they'll give you a better answer. Or you can just complain here about everyone being lazy and being on your lawn all the time.
    Meh, I'm just pointing out how poorly it's run and that there is a better way after 10 YEARS. I shouldn't have to waste my time calling them, that's almost as ridiculous as having to fill out a form repeatedly. I get much better customer service elsewhere.

I think it's you stuck in the past and complaining about people on lawns. History is full of people being stuck in a past mindset, thinking there is no other way....until someone else changes the way of thinking and makes their way obsolete. I suppose I should be grateful we don't have to fax in our orders.

Just to be clear, I'm not at all worried about getting tickets, I'm 99% sure that I will. It's just that they need to modernize if they want to attract and retain the younger generations of fans. It's embarrassing honestly and I want them to be better.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Meh, I'm just pointing out how poorly it's run and that there is a better way after 10 YEARS. I shouldn't have to waste my time calling them, that's almost as ridiculous as having to fill out a form repeatedly. I get much better customer service elsewhere.

I think it's you stuck in the past and complaining about people on lawns. History is full of people being stuck in a past mindset, thinking there is no other way....until someone else changes the way of thinking and makes their way obsolete. I suppose I should be grateful we don't have to fax in our orders.

Just to be clear, I'm not at all worried about getting tickets, I'm 99% sure that I will. It's just that they need to modernize if they want to attract and retain the younger generations of fans. It's embarrassing honestly and I want them to be better.
    If you dont bring a point of concern to those in charge nothing will change. Also during your complaint you just might find out out WHY the system is what it is.

If you just want to bitch on a message board dont expect change to occur.

This reminds me of customers at the bar who would go to another bar and bitch about their burger or what ever. Unless you tell me what the issue is I cant fix it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If you dont bring a point of concern to those in charge nothing will change. Also during your complaint you just might find out out WHY the system is what it is.

If you just want to bitch on a message board dont expect change to occur.

This reminds me of customers at the bar who would go to another bar and bitch about their burger or what ever. Unless you tell me what the issue is I cant fix it.
    I really don't expect change to occur at this point. Some people just don't seem capable of it.

Again, I'm not really bitching about my situation or worried about getting tickets.

I really don't expect change to occur at this point. Some people just don't seem capable of it.

Again, I'm not really bitching about my situation or worried about getting tickets.
    Lol just admit you're too chicken to call them and let them know

Complain on here for days yet refuse to pick up a phone to either get more information on the situation or try to catalyze the change you are apparently seeking

Problem solving
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Lol just admit you're too chicken to call them and let them know

Complain on here for days yet refuse to pick up a phone to either get more information on the situation or try to catalyze the change you are apparently seeking

Problem solving
    LOL, I have a couple of people worked up. "Complain for days"....I've checked the site 4-5 times over the week and post an occasional comment.

Yes, you've nailed me, I'm afraid to call them, LOL.

Why are you so touchy about this, does your kid work in the athletic department?

LOL, I have a couple of people worked up. "Complain for days"....I've checked the site 4-5 times over the week and post an occasional comment.

Yes, you've nailed me, I'm afraid to call them, LOL.

Why are you so touchy about this, does your kid work in the athletic department?
    Who’s worked up? The one upset about not having tickets yet? Lol

I had you mistaken for someone who wanted an answer or resolution to your issue. I apologize for my mistake.

Complain away bud
    *one day later*

Bunny board has two posters who like to hear themselves talk debating who to contact to get the game moved out of Frisco. Lots of TLDR stuff, typical opposing fanbases pissing and moaning before they ever go to the game in the first place.

Another also says that Ringo's and Scruffy Duffy's is a must stop based on his experience there in the * spring season.... that was cute.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bunny board has two posters who like to hear themselves talk debating who to contact to get the game moved out of Frisco. Lots of TLDR stuff, typical opposing fanbases pissing and moaning before they ever go to the game in the first place.

Another also says that Ringo's and Scruffy Duffy's is a must stop based on his experience there in the * spring season.... that was cute.
    Moved to where? If they're pretending that we could even fill a third of Jerry World they're dreaming. I'm all for moving the championship game around a bit (Vegas, Orlando, San Antonio, etc) but I don't believe the Bunny fans or dwindling Bison fans willing to travel need much more than the 19k or so that Frisco offers.

Of course if they played in a 50-60k stadium that's a quarter full it would look like the rest of these minor bowl games out there so nothing that bad about that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Moved to where? If they're pretending that we could even fill a third of Jerry World they're dreaming. I'm all for moving the championship game around a bit (Vegas, Orlando, San Antonio, etc) but I don't believe the Bunny fans or dwindling Bison fans willing to travel need much more than the 19k or so that Frisco offers.
    Oh. AT&T stadium was brought up. Apparently Houston or San Antonio... honestly I can't remember exactly. The spring *season obviously did not prepare the bunny fans for an actual real championship game in Frisco. It's all newb fanbase stuff.