Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead to the 2015 Bison

Default Re: Looking ahead to the 2015 Bison

I'm gonna sit back, enjoy some beer and watch the experts put together another stellar team.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I'm gonna sit back, enjoy some beer and watch the experts put together another stellar team.
    This sounds like a good idea, count me in. Barkeep, a round for me and my buddy!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    You're probably going to end up with about 12 JUCO's then.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe it's a good problem to have, trying to get Board some playing time somewhere else. Consider the fact that maybe there's a safety coming up that is better than Chris, and will be starting in front of him. I'm gonna trust this coaching staff on any sort of decisions they make, they know a lot more than most of us on here.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I think Gabe should just tell us what he wants. Must be right.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I am thinking they will move Barneson to Safety since he had just as many tackles as Heagle in the NC game. Barneson's closing speed was impressive and by this fall, Kramer will have him benching what...160? We'll be loaded at that Kickoff/LB hybrid position.

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    I am thinking they will move Barneson to Safety since he had just as many tackles as Heagle in the NC game. Barneson's closing speed was impressive and by this fall, Kramer will have him benching what...160? We'll be loaded at that Kickoff/LB hybrid position.
    I60?! That's warmup weight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Dudes 6-1, 215. Most DEs are 6-4 to 6-5 and 240 or heavier with long ass arms. The only way that happens is if we go to a 3-4 package. Kid would never hold up over a season unless hes used as a situational edge rusher. Although it seems like we were running a suprising number of 3 down lineman late in the year which would be a transition to a 3-4 package but they were typically using it to drop another body in coverage. Wrinkles are good but I really hope we don't go away from the Tampa 2 we've been running forever.
    So Hahn is already listed as a DE and played earlier this year at 6'1" 229 and Menard who had the only sack in the natty is 6'2" and 224. How do they fit your definition of what a Bison DE size should be? Where's the cut off? Even KE falls short of your parameters.

Like this....