Page 66 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: KVLY Crap Production

Default Re: KVLY Crap Production

Wanted to see replay of questionable PI call that extended ISUs TD drive in first half. No replay, just got to hear what Timmerman thought he saw.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Wanted to see replay of questionable PI call that extended ISUs TD drive in first half. No replay, just got to hear what Timmerman thought he saw.
    He needs to be fired, where do I send my complaints? This last game was the final straw for me.

His comments on NDSU pi and his comments on ISUB pi were wrong on both counts. He can hardly wait to comment when NDSU does something wrong, but has his mouth shut when the other teams screws up.
    In the words of our President elect, Lee you are FIRED!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Default KVLY Crap Production

Best thing about watching the game online using my NDSU All-Access account was that the audio feed was from the radio. The only complaint I would have is the lack of a Beth Hoole sighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nbowar24 View Post
    The theme song they open with and go to commercials with really needs to go.
    yuuuuuuup

The whole production is just way too forced and extremely cringeworthy.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Lee Timmerman sounds like the other team has hired him as a defense attorney.

"NDSU fans probably want a pass interference call because the defender, with his back to the ball, ran right through Illies, but that's not what the rules say."
    "I don't think that seeing the Indiana State runner down flat on his back at the 1 yard line is really conclusive. Maybe he is the world's best limbo-er. Did you ever think of that? Did you!?!"
    "You know, I was re-watching the EWU playoff game and Brock Jensen was clearly not down when he clearly fumbled. Clearly."

Also not fond of him blaming every incomplete pass on Stick. You know, even imperfect passes can be caught. Too low coming across the middle? Well, Brock did that, Wentz did that, and more often than not receivers slid down and got them. Throwing it that way makes it nearly impossible for the defense to defend the pass, much less get an INT. And I'm not sure where he wanted that out route to Freeman to go... three inches lower? Dallas got two hands on it and didn't bring it in. Sometimes you make those catches, sometimes you don't, but Bison WRs usually do.
    I don't need him to be a homer, but consistency would be nice. Lee, its ok to admit that sometimes the Bison have a call go against them.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It was worse than just Timmerman blabbing about what he thought he saw, he was watching a freaking replay and said as much. I made an agreement with my father in law as we watched the game that we would quit cussing during the game because it was unbecoming of us. I broke that agreement when Timmerman is watching a replay and I'm not. I just don't understand that. Sooooooo infuriating!!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Since I haven't complained in this thread. Watching the pre-game show they interview a player for a segment. Had a good interview with Brian Schaetz (sp?) and showed some highlights he had while they were interviewing him. Didn't show the hit where he lit up that Iowa State RB. Gif in the link. Good stuff.

Not sure how to get the gif to work

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...th-bison-pride
    Attached Images Attached Images

I haven't been one to complain too much here, but that was a bad start to the broadcast. Will watch Midco the rest of the way.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

The wide angle cameras look blurry. Almost looks standard def

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

What a difference between the two broadcasts.

Now, Midco is working with an advantage as they get the best camera locations due to being the home broadcast, but still...