Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs UNI

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs UNI

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    No shit. Elvis must be a dipshit having me on ignore and not being entertained

At least the 3 stooges. Turkey Feathers/Brokeback Mt/Pavlovs Dog keep me off their ignore lists so they have that going for them

Ps Cole Payton should still be the starter. He makes the same pass plays as cam with 10 seconds like our OL gave today PLUS he’s had 3. Top 10 ndsu qb tds runs this year alone
    No he shouldn't be and Cam is probably going to be the starter next year too

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    No he shouldn't be and Cam is probably going to be the starter next year too
    Too bad he ain’t good enough to go to nfl like a real 5th year senior
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Good God. This might be one of your most ignorant posts ever and that's saying something.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    OK Lakes. In the past I sent you a PM, so not to make it public, but screw that I'll say the same thing I said there, but this time in public. I'll come to the first home playoff game and will give you the chance to meet me and call me an idiot/broke back/clown that you've done here on the board. But now we'll be face to face. What do you think of that? Feel free to PM but I know you won't because that's how you are.
    Not going to happen. If he sees you he will hide behind his wife and kids.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OK Lakes. In the past I sent you a PM, so not to make it public, but screw that I'll say the same thing I said there, but this time in public. I'll come to the first home playoff game and will give you the chance to meet me and call me an idiot/broke back/clown that you've done here on the board. But now we'll be face to face. What do you think of that? Feel free to PM but I know you won't because that's how you are.
    Come on Lakes answer me. You're always going on about tough guy towns and toughness on the football team. Are you a chicken shit? Here's my pic at a tailgate, I'm the one in the middle. I must have at least 15 yrs on you so that should make you feel better. image000000 (10).jpg This way you'll know who I am and we won't miss each other. GA Southern game pic 10 yrs ago.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Shouldn’t you be over on the uni fan forum being an ass? Maybe your multitasking

It wouldn't surprise me if he signed as a UDFA when he leaves

this. he has what joe pa used to call that "moxy"-------think matt mcgloin or *gulp* that little schrimp who took over for wentz in washington last season

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Come on Lakes answer me. You're always going on about tough guy towns and toughness on the football team. Are you a chicken shit? Here's my pic at a tailgate, I'm the one in the middle. I must have at least 15 yrs on you so that should make you feel better. image000000 (10).jpg This way you'll know who I am and we won't miss each other. GA Southern game pic 10 yrs ago.
    Hey El Chickenshito, just letting you know I'll be out of internet service for 3 or 4 days, so I'll eagerly expect your reply on my return. Going out in the hills, you know isolated and rugged places where real men go. Apologies to the rest of the board for my calling him out.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Lmfao, idgaf about your beef with Lakes, but this is fucking stupid. So tough. So cool. Who gives a shit lmao, this makes you seem more childish than anything Lakes could say. Imagine being a grown ass adult and thinking this was worthwhile posting on the internet. Pretty embarrassing. I hope you don't have kids of any age, because if I found out my dad was posting this shit, I would never shut up about it. Something a "real man" would totally say and do.

I would agree with this...he has all the qualities to be a career backup/journeyman in the NFL. Pretty fucking good way to live, if you ask me. And he will have the NDSU QB legacy behind him, so his phone is at least ringing to throw at a camp.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.