Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealing with spam

Default Dealing with spam

Are we going to do something about I miss Chubs? He's got 25 straight posts in some threads - all of them nonsense. It's making entire parts of the board unreadable...
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Default Re: Dealing with spam

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Are we going to do something about I miss Chubs? He's got 25 straight posts in some threads - all of them nonsense. It's making entire parts of the board unreadable...
    Lol

Ten char

Between him and Pickled*...not sure which is worse. In small doses Chubs is good...but this spamming of nonsense is ridiculous. Nothing Pickled posts is worth reading.

*Typo is intentional...he must be pickled to post that way.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

He threatened a man. A small man. But still a man eh.

Lardsin must go!

What about Pickedbess. ? Jfc
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Judge not bros. ?

-Jesus (or someone similar)

I don't think that I miss Chubs and PickedBess are trying to be annoying so I cut them more slack.

While I don't want to make more work for myself (or the other Mods), I could let them post but manually approve their posts.

I'm not going to do it for a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Between him and Pickled*...not sure which is worse. In small doses Chubs is good...but this spamming of nonsense is ridiculous. Nothing Pickled posts is worth reading.

*Typo is intentional...he must be pickled to post that way.
    Personally, I put both of them on ignore a long, long time ago. Once you put those two, lakes, and scottie on ignore, you quickly realize how much of the daily traffic on this board is just lakes, chubs and scottie spamming each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Personally, I put both of them on ignore a long, long time ago. Once you put those two, lakes, and scottie on ignore, you quickly realize how much of the daily traffic on this board is just lakes, chubs and scottie spamming each other.
    I've never put somebody on ignore...but Picked & Chubs are making me consider it. I don't think I've seen one post by Picked that added any kind of value to the board...not one. Chubs used to be fine...but the onslaught on nonsense posts spamming to excess.

Lakes posts a lot, but nothing like chubs is doing now. I got no beef with him. And then scottie...I love when he posts about his farming (mis)adventures with or without his neighbors.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I made the cut bros!
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes