Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drake Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Drake Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Missed you bros.

1) cam and the starting backs look good. Real good.
    2) linebackers not so much
    3) special teams looks special and not in the derogatory sense of past years.
    4) I took -46.5 still a little salty not gonna lie
    5) do we have a dog at wr? Time will tell.
    6) will cardinal should never kick again.
    7) were gonna crush the sun devils in 4 weeks.
    8) is mnlonghorn coming back or is he a longhorn guy full time now
    9) -46.5 why didn’t I just take the over?
    10) ten.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Drake Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

How's the radio guy do?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    How's the radio guy do?
    He thought Detroit Lakes was in Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    He thought Detroit Lakes was in Montana.
    Ah, cut him some slack. He came here so late, its gonna take him some time to learn the details

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Ah, cut him some slack. He came here so late, its gonna take him some time to learn the details
    That’s pretty egregious though Montana is like two states over.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

1. Cam, Kobe, Luepke, Gindorff, and the O Line looked great.
    2. Interior DL and LB group didn't play well and must improve. I watched the young DT Duttenheffer a lot, and it wasn't great. LBs made a lot of correct initial reads, but missed tackles and got juked far too often. Their pass coverage wasn't great either.
    3. Still curious who the receivers are going to be. Mathis had a big moment, but I don't see him creating separation against quality competition. Was hoping to see a healthy dose of Lance.
    4. I think the pass rush is deep and should be a strength. Same with the secondary (just please, mix up the coverages a little now and then).
    5. Payton looked very rough.
    6. Special teams had some huge plays but also several bad ones. Shanked XP, kick out of bounds, short line drive kickoffs, and penalty negating big return.

All in all, they rolled to an easy win over a bad opponent, like they were supposed to. Kind of surprised by the defensive performance, but they also had a dominating stretch, scored, and had plenty of huge plays. Plenty of things to clean up, but there is still time before Arizona.

Not sure what to think. Defense sucked early but had 2 takeaways and 2 special teams TDs. The defense looked weak in the middle and at linebacker at first glance. There were so few possessions in the 1st half, they never got into sync. Lots of dumb penalties and shitty refs. We seemed to be very vanilla but we could've scored every possession if we wanted to

The 2nd team looked kind of mediocre

I liked the tailgating changes but I didn't notice much difference in the game presentation. Lots of the same crap. I didn't see the game scores either. Wasn't there supposed to be a light show? Didnt look any different to me. Also it was quiet during the intro, they just have put an old lady in charge of the volume.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I thought Cam missed throwing to open receivers from our vantage point up high in the end zone. As someone else mentioned, there were no scores from other games. The dome needs the maze lines to keep lines from blocking the whole concourse.
    It's OK to not be OK.

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That’s pretty egregious though Montana is like two states over.
    The Bison Radio Network does reach into Montana. That's a pretty minor slip in a live broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    How's the radio guy do?
    The late hit/"targeting" penalty against Drake... he thought it was against NDSU -- I was like WTF? Anyway, after that I switched over to the TV audio with Dom and Kyle... He has a good potential, but he needs some work.