Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Title Game Staying in Frisco Through 2025

Default Title Game Staying in Frisco Through 2025

https://www.ncaa.org/about/resources...25-option-2026

I think this is awesome... this a great place for the game. Also an option for 2026.

Default Re: Title Game Staying in Frisco Through 2025

I wonder if any other conferences / cities / stadiums put in a bid besides the Southland Conference / Frisco / Toyota Stadium trifecta.

If NDSU keeps making it back there, it's good for those of us that like routine, familiarity and a city that seems damn happy that NDSU has made it. Not so good for us that like to take in other parts of the country and would use the FCS championship game as a reason for a 3-6 day excursion to a different place.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Truly wish they would move locations. Frisco was fun the first few trips, however the luster of the area has worn off. Time to switch it up a bit imo

Great!!!!! I love frisco!!!!!0
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I wonder if any other conferences / cities / stadiums put in a bid besides the Southland Conference / Frisco / Toyota Stadium trifecta.

If NDSU keeps making it back there, it's good for those of us that like routine, familiarity and a city that seems damn happy that NDSU has made it. Not so good for us that like to take in other parts of the country and would use the FCS championship game as a reason for a 3-6 day excursion to a different place.
    It doesn't sound like anyone else bid on it.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd like somewhere else. A rotation would be nice, yr 1-Frisco, yr 2-Orlando, yr 3-Las Vegas, yr 4-Frisco, etc.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Frisco probably allows the largest number of Bison fans to travel. Major airport nearby. Close enough that people will drive. Putting it on either coast would cut the Bison crowd in half.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBizon View Post
    Truly wish they would move locations. Frisco was fun the first few trips, however the luster of the area has worn off. Time to switch it up a bit imo
    It’s run it’s course in Frisco in my opinion. Obviously I’m a hockey guy and I like how the Frozen Four is in a different location every year. But Frisco it will be for at least another 6 years.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How long until they give you guys the naming rights for this game? Your fans have put far more money into the game than any sponsor!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They should move it to Fargo.

It would make it a lot easier. ;-)
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison