Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spring Football

Default Re: 2018 Spring Football

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    CANT EVERYONE JUST GET ALONG?
    PL and I get along just fine. We'd give each other grief like this in person. No hard feelings here.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    PL and I get along just fine. We'd give each other grief like this in person. No hard feelings here.
    OK sorry about that, I was trying to start a fight

Sounding like lot will open at 3:00 p.m. I’ll confirm that, but pretty solid. Please be sure to participate in other events too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So are you going to voice your displeasure to those can fix this supposed transgression?

My not bposting the info was all about the point of personal initiative . Nothing more.
    Btw you example of many who had no idea what was going on and didn't try to find out is very telling.
    Not saying ndsu could have done better in there release but holy shit dude you have supposed adults that won't pick up the phone so everyone just sits there bitching and won't do anything because...its not my job????
    Again with the phone calls. Who uses the phone anymore? Kind of joking there. Even if I was planning on attending, I wouldn't have called. I would have expected the info to be given out by NDSU...or would have heard through the grapevine. Just like wondering when the Turf will open. I'm not going to call them. I watch social media for info to come out.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Again with the phone calls. Who uses the phone anymore? Kind of joking there. Even if I was planning on attending, I wouldn't have called. I would have expected the info to be given out by NDSU...or would have heard through the grapevine. Just like wondering when the Turf will open. I'm not going to call them. I watch social media for info to come out.
    Don't hold your breath on that one anytime soon.

Hopefully by Homecoming 2017

So they have tailgating and NDSU is now aware it was omitted on the announcement. They couldn’t take two minutes to edit the article on Gobison? Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    So they have tailgating and NDSU is now aware it was omitted on the announcement. They couldn’t take two minutes to edit the article on Gobison? Just sayin...
    Why? Everybody has called already.

You are really over thinking this.
    Didn't really put too much thought into it. This is but a microcosm of the larger issue at hand.

Every time I post information I get criticised or questioned on it. If they can't take the personal initiative then that's on them.
    The pitchfork battalion is at work here.
    I wasn't criticizing your information, nor was I directly attacking you. It just always feels like you are the NDSU apologist that assumes they can do no wrong. If this was a one or two times thing, fine, let it be. The fact is, most of us have noticed a pattern in their "behavior". That is the problem, not you, nor your message.

So are you going to voice your displeasure to those can fix this supposed transgression?

My not bposting the info was all about the point of personal initiative . Nothing more.
    Btw you example of many who had no idea what was going on and didn't try to find out is very telling.
    Not saying ndsu could have done better in there release but holy shit dude you have supposed adults that won't pick up the phone so everyone just sits there bitching and won't do anything because...its not my job????
    Isn't it in their best interest financially to limit phone calls? Why, in 2018, with the spread of knowledge we have these days, does someone need to pick up a phone and call to find out a simple question? Again, this is a microcosm of the larger issue. My current business is, right now, trying to automate as many things as possible with our customers so we can limit our phone interactions. It's not because we don't want to talk to people, it's because it makes great financial sense...and people like not having to pick up the phone to call us. Saves EVERYONE time when you can just handle it yourself.

I'm not even planning on going, I just like to call a spade a spade.
    Last edited by EndZoneQB; 03-28-2018 at 09:10 PM.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

You drinking all ready?
    No just saying something as outrageous as having everyone who wants to tailgate make a phone call to whoever they are supposed to contact ????? in order to find out if there is tailgating for the spring game (scrimmage) and what time the lots open.
    I can now see why tailgating is not expanded.......nobody within NDSU gives a shit. Likely the same crowd that still longs for the days of DII. I also don't believe the current AD cares what the fans think about anything. Gene Taylor did.

Quite honestly, I'm very disappointed that there will not be a one hour autograph session, nor a Bison Showcase. So may I please (b_ _ _ _) about that for awhile?!!

(Do you know how much fun it is... to go thru the line of football players, shake their hands, congratulate them on Frisco, & wish them an awesome 2018? You can't tell me the "team" doesn't enjoy this as well! It's such a SIMPLE thing to do, & so enjoyable for FANS & PLAYERS alike. It's just a great public relations deal.)

(Regarding the 5th Quarter - Yes, we'll give that a chance. We'll go listen to the Coach & eat BWW.... but I'd much rather be "bidding" on Bison paraphernalia!!! Just MO.)