Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Polasek Thoughts

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Polasek Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 123gobison View Post
    polasek lost the plot against sdsu when king frazier fumbled the ball in the 2nd half. He turned easton in to a rb and that game felt like going to a dentist. Very painful to watch. Against jmu he was thoroughly exposed. I have said this before, i will say this again, rb coaches are not good ocs. They cannot think fast and creatively. Only a coach with wr experience can be a good oc. we will never win "championships" if either roehl or polasek become the next hc, thats a guarantee. Bookmark this post. I said it first.

boom!!!!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Really Heff....had to get that little shot in there?
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Libtard comment. Neg rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Lost a lot of respect with that unnecessary BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Thanks for outing yourself as somebody who places their ideology above all else. Can't you all just let Americans enjoy sports without your constant drivel? #blocked
    Hey everyone. I apologize for my comment. I removed it. Did not intend to piss anyone off, just thought it was funny that he used that particular name… it was naive and silly. Hopefully I can earn back your respect. FWIW, I can promise it wasn’t intended as politically malicious at all.

Also, PM sent to you all to further explain, just want to clear up any confusion.
    Last edited by heffray; 12-18-2023 at 04:35 PM.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I'm coming around on the Polasek hire. First task will be avoiding going 0-3 against the Dakota schools.

Consistently losing to SDSU and falling behind their program will always be attached to Entz in my mind. Polasek will hopefully fix that.
    Without the portal and coaching changes, I'd have expected NDSU to give USD and UND epic beatdowns next year... UND was lucky not to run into NDSU in the playoffs, that's for sure.

With the portal and coaching changes, it's hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Without the portal and coaching changes, I'd have expected NDSU to give USD and UND epic beatdowns next year... UND was lucky not to run into NDSU in the playoffs, that's for sure.

With the portal and coaching changes, it's hard to say.
    UND is getting gutted in the portal last i heard. this was probably the best team they'll field for awhile.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    There is a theme of we shouldn’t hire “X” coach because he lost a certain game once as a certain position in the past.
    NDSU can only hire coaches who never lost a game.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    NDSU can only hire coaches who never lost a game.
    I mean that’s basically it. Don’t hire Tim because we lost to JMU how many years ago? Don’t hire TR because he has moments of shitty play calling. It’s a ridiculous argument.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I mean that’s basically it. Don’t hire Tim because we lost to JMU how many years ago? Don’t hire TR because he has moments of shitty play calling. It’s a ridiculous argument.
    Well, a lot of Bisonvillers have never lost a game as a coach... just saying.

You've come to the wrong place if you want rational discussion.

When Entz took over, NDSU was the unquestioned King of FCS Football, and now they're not...despite FCS being MUCH weaker now then it was back then. To me this hire is clearly an upgrade at the HC position. Might take a couple years to get back, but I would be very disappointed if the Bison weren't hoisting their 10th FCS trophy in either 2024 or 2025.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Crockett View Post
    When Entz took over, NDSU was the unquestioned King of FCS Football, and now they're not...despite FCS being MUCH weaker now then it was back then. To me this hire is clearly an upgrade at the HC position. Might take a couple years to get back, but I would be very disappointed if the Bison weren't hoisting their 10th FCS trophy in either 2024 or 2025.
    When do you think that the MVFC peaked vs the FCS? I'd argue that the MVFC is stronger than its ever been. And I think that in the 2004 to now, the gap between P5 and the FCS was narrower than it's ever been. Of course, that might change because of the portal and the P5 throwing money around like coked up investment bankers at a NYC strip club, but it hasn't happened yet.