Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona in 2022!

Default Re: Arizona in 2022!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'm still 50/50 going. I want it to be a party like 2013 K State or other away games. but after seeing all the Arizona Snowbirds at Frisco last January I'm frankly concerned
    Let’s pump this up, Lakes!! I’m involved with a large group of former players, family and friends that are going. Let’s work together on this. You can even invite your girlfriend Unbison!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I'm still 50/50 going. I want it to be a party like 2013 K State or other away games. but after seeing all the Arizona Snowbirds at Frisco last January I'm frankly concerned
    As a person who defends you more than literally anyone on this site.... you better go to this game, simply on principle.
    You constantly bitch about the following things:
    1. that we play high school level teams (true)
    2. that maybe the best part of being FCS is getting FBS games each year (true)
    3. that NOT having the FBS games makes FCS way less attractive (true)
    4. that playing a full FBS schedule- even against G5 teams would be waaay better than the shitshow we have now (true)

all of these things are true, but you cant complain about all of these things and then choose NOT to go to the first FBS game (which is what you (and many many others) have been begging for.

It would be hypocrisy of the highest order to complain about the flaws of FCS and then choose not to go to this game lol.
    Its like when my wife is complaining about having a headache "honey, would you like some tylenol?" "no", "ok then stop complaining about it"

Lakes: waaah! this FCS schedule sucks. No FBS programs will play us and we either cant or wont go FBS. this is boring playing FCS teams- we need to play more exciting opponents!
    NDSU: Ok how about this Arizona game in an awesome location? First FBS game in 6 years!
    Lakes: nah, I'd rather just complain about it. wHy cAnT wE gEt fBs gAmEs?!?!
    Last edited by MankatoBison; 07-22-2022 at 12:51 PM. Reason: spelling
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

LOL. I'll probably go. I'm just not seeing the hype of K State, Iowa, Colorado State Iowa St away games is my point.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Its like when my wife is complaining about having a headache "honey, would you like some tylenol?" "no", "ok then stop complaining about it"
    HAhahaha! I sure hope your reply was via inner monologue.

Knocking on wood that I'm going to this. I've bought the plane ticket and four of my college roommates are going to be there, but the number of trips I've have to cancel the last three years is too damn high.

Job changes for Mrs. Hammerhead mean we don't want to take a week off for a road trip to the game and visit family along the way so I'll be listing my tickets purchased through NDSU for sale sometime soon.
    It's OK to not be OK.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LOL. I'll probably go. I'm just not seeing the hype of K State, Iowa, Colorado State Iowa St away games is my point.
    Maybe because we don't have a regional connection to Tucson and it's a long way to go fit many people. But distance doesn't matter according to you.

I'm sure we'll actually have a good crowd for this game. I get a kick out your hypocrisy and even funnier that you aren't doing it on purpose and don't recognize it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Optimistic this the COOLEST Bison victory yet.

Like when Central Michigan looked like a “lame” game.

I hope it looks like that to a team of Arizona’s caliber.

Let’s see who belongs where.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Optimistic this the COOLEST Bison victory yet.

Like when Central Michigan looked like a “lame” game.

I hope it looks like that to a team of Arizona’s caliber.

Let’s see who belongs where.
    Welcome back. Was worried about you.

Guess I just needed to think about why I like it here for a while.

Probably you.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Job changes for Mrs. Hammerhead mean we don't want to take a week off for a road trip to the game and visit family along the way so I'll be listing my tickets purchased through NDSU for sale sometime soon.
    Sent you a PM
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1