Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 SDSU October 26th

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Really? That's kind of odd since Fargo is only 90 minutes further from Brookings than Sioux Falls is but I suppose it's good to have the same road game routine that they do at other places.
    But you're talking a 60 minute bus ride vs 3 hrs on the day of the game...They generally get to the facility roughly 3 hrs before the game starts. That would mean they'd be departing Fargo at 6 am...not ideal for a 2 pm kickoff
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thought so

i cant wait to do the usual fill up with gas, beer food in hankinson, drive down, watch NDSU win and drive back $0 to Brookings again.
    We fill up at the Watertown station across from McDonald’s. They always put good luck ndsu on their sign
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Stig has been tweeting. Bohl was pretty stoic about GD and let Gene handle everything so they could stay focused.
    Will the bunnies be distracted?
    Wind is supposed to be around 25. Will this change the game plan?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    But you're talking a 60 minute bus ride vs 3 hrs on the day of the game...They generally get to the facility roughly 3 hrs before the game starts. That would mean they'd be departing Fargo at 6 am...not ideal for a 2 pm kickoff
    6AM departure from Fargo would put them in Brookings 5+ hours before kickoff but I see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Stig has been tweeting. Bohl was pretty stoic about GD and let Gene handle everything so they could stay focused.
    Will the bunnies be distracted?
    Wind is supposed to be around 25. Will this change the game plan?
    Not unless we're down big early and need to rally.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    6AM departure from Fargo would put them in Brookings 5+ hours before kickoff but I see your point.
    yikes...that's what i get for trying to over emphasize, haha. Regardless, im sure travel time on the day of the game is the biggest factor.

SDSU already had a pretty big game day experience with Minnesota to possibly get it out of their system. Running QBs have been a difficult assignment for NDSU throughout this run.

NDSU needs to come out ready to run over them early and often and control the ball. Force a RPO fumble that they recover.

Dont think many from NDSU were around for last game day. Including coaches.

SDSU has a way of peeing in the Bison Cheerios for big regular season games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    LOL some people actually believe they would go to Brookings if they weren't playing NDSU?
    But they wouldnt be going to Western Illinois either.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    But they wouldnt be going to Western Illinois either.
    Exactly. They will come to NDSU if they are playing the sisters of the poor, but they will not come to the sisters of the poor if they are playing NDSU.

SDSU is frankly the best choice for an away NDSU Gameday location. By far the most story lines between the two schools.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Exactly. They will come to NDSU if they are playing the sisters of the poor, but they will not come to the sisters of the poor if they are playing NDSU.

SDSU is frankly the best choice for an away NDSU Gameday location. By far the most story lines between the two schools.
    This game for home field advantage on one side of the FCS playoff bracket. Assuming each hold serve after this game. The loser is on the road for the semi final game somewhere. JMU is not expected to lose in regular season and should be #2. Bunnies could leap frog them if they win Saturday. If that would happen would the committee but NDSU down to 4 and send them back through the bunnies or ship them out east? This will not matter much since NDSU will prevail Saturday. The my example applies to the bunnies. NDSU needs to take care of business and win. Case closed.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.