Page 245 of 355 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Via internet search: The dude who wrote the letter is 85 years old.

I'm sure it's not easy when you get older, but come on. It's a sporting event, not a recital.

I see a lack of respect for others. If someone behind me asked me to sit, I would repectfully sit down (especiallly if they were elderly, shorter, young kids, etc). You buy a seat when you buy a ticket in one of the blue chairs. Your right to stand ends when it interferes with another's right to sit. It is time to stop being so "me" oriented and think about others as well. If you want to stand so badly, buy a standing room only ticket.
    Last edited by 02Bison; 11-14-2017 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 02Bison View Post
    I see a lack of resepect for others. If someone behind me asked me to sit, I would repectfully sit down (especiallly if they were elderly, shorter, young kids, etc). You buy a seat when you buy a ticket in one of the blue chairs. Your right to stand ends when it interferes with another's right to sit. It is time to stop being so "me" oriented and think about others as well. If you want to stand so badly, buy a standing room only ticket.
    So someone who sits has more right than someone who stands? Seems legit
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

deleted post
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Were is this guy who stands for the entire game? I want seats by him, he sounds like fun. Games are always more enjoyable when those seated around you are loud and into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    So someone who sits has more right than someone who stands? Seems legit
    Are you saying that if you had an 85yo or child sitting behind you, you'd stand in front of him or her the entire game?

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Like others have mentioned, it's the details here that matter. If they were standing the entire game in front of an elderly gentleman they were jackasses. If they were just standing on defense and big plays, maybe live football isn't for him.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Are you saying that if you had an 85yo or child sitting behind you, you'd stand in front of him or her the entire game?
    I would not stand the "entire" game, but I also would not be worried about who is behind me either when I am cheering for me team.
    Plus you have to get to the person word by "entire".
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Were the people standing in front of said person? That makes a difference too. What if they couldn't sit down because everyone in front was standing?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Were the people standing in front of said person? That makes a difference too. What if they couldn't sit down because everyone in front was standing?
    I have a hard time believing the people stood 100% of the time. So, if it wasn't 100% like he stated (yeah...he said whole...so that's 100%)...then what was it? Was it 90%? Maybe 70%? Who knows...maybe it was 30%. Looking back at his letter, he said standing fans should be in the student section. He didn't say fans that stand the whole time...but just fans that stand...which could mean he has a problem with fans standing any amount of time. I'm thinking this is just a guy who has no interest in standing at all. He has that right...but then deal with fans that stand...it is part of the experience.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]