Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 UC Davis

Default 2019 UC Davis

Offense: QB Jake Maier is completing nearly 70% of this passes this year and spreads the ball around. He does not appear to be a rushing threat though. They have a veteran but small offensive line. They don't seem to have much of a running game.

Not sure what defense they run... 3-4 or some hybrid. They gave up 400+ yards a game last year, but the Big Sky often makes those numbers misleading.

At first glance, the outlook sure looks good for NDSU.

Default Re: 2019 UC Davis

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Offense: QB Jake Maier is completing nearly 70% of this passes this year and spreads the ball around. He does not appear to be a rushing threat though. They have a veteran but small offensive line. They don't seem to have much of a running game.

Not sure what defense they run... 3-4 or some hybrid. They gave up 400+ yards a game last year, but the Big Sky often makes those numbers misleading.

At first glance, the outlook sure looks good for NDSU.
    Their coach seems like a straight shooter

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They seem to off to a slow start and not playing to the level of late last year, at least not let. I'm less concerned about this game than I was to start the season. It will be a great test for our defense though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    They seem to off to a slow start and not playing to the level of late last year, at least not let. I'm less concerned about this game than I was to start the season. It will be a great test for our defense though.
    Getting Jimmy football back will be huge.

THROTTLE DOWN. lets be ready from the jump this week please.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    They’re just thinking about the Fargodome.
    Don't believe everything you think.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to STATS - Jake Maier, SR, is ranked 28 in passing efficiency. He has thrown 124 passes which is the 3d most among the 50 QBs listed in STATS, in 3 games he has 921 yd, 6 TDs and 2 interceptions.

UC Davis ground game has Ulonzo Aguero, So. RB ranked 12th in STATS after 3 games; has 54 rushes, 280 yrds & 4 TDs.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Their offense and QB will test us. We should be able to run all over them however.

Latest game of theirs I could find online was quarterfinal loss on Tampax Turf. My eyes are burning.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Latest game of theirs I could find online was quarterfinal loss on Tampax Turf. My eyes are burning.
    A game they could (and some argue, should) have won...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery