Page 63 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I have told them that you all have a fixation on our streamers.
    Don't confuse "fixation on our streamers" with us being fixated on laughing and having a good time at JMU's expense over how upset multiple JMU fans are over those dadgummed streamers.

What makes it better is the continued trolling of JMU fans that is being done here on Bisonville that makes it's way back to your board regarding the idea that NDSU fans directly contacted the NCAA and stadium officials about it.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Per kolpack tweet:
    From Toyota Stadium VP: Tailgating for FCS title game will be first come, first serve. There will be no designated areas on either side of stadium for teams. Hint: 80 percent of parking is on west side.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Thank you, TransAm, for seeing things clearly. You have been great on our board. I was really hoping we could get along better as fan bases. The animosity sucks!
    o geeezz...stop woulda. everyone told u when it actually comes time to party in Texas all u shitheads will be welcome with open arms. No one takes this stuff seriously. well apparently, u all take the streamer thing seriously, but thats just funny

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Per kolpack tweet:
    From Toyota Stadium VP: Tailgating for FCS title game will be first come, first serve. There will be no designated areas on either side of stadium for teams. Hint: 80 percent of parking is on west side.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Per kolpack tweet:
    really really....u should be neg repped. u know that was gunna cause another jmu hissyfit

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    really really....u neg repped
    ??????? .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

??????? .
    probably purple. It's been that kind of vibe today.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Don't confuse "fixation on our streamers" with us being fixated on laughing and having a good time at JMU's expense over how upset multiple JMU fans are over those dadgummed streamers.

What makes it better is the continued trolling of JMU fans that is being done here on Bisonville that makes it's way back to your board regarding the idea that NDSU fans directly contacted the NCAA and stadium officials about it.
    If anyone fixated it's this Phil guy. I mean, unless he owns the Party City in Harrisonburg a man in his 50's shouldn't be freaking out over streamers.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

??????? .
    on this damn phone and cracked the screen. sometimes it will put in differnt letters or submit before i am ready. anyway I fixed the post. i actually pos repped u if u look. I was giving u shit for cutting my line.....felt like a whopper on there

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If anyone fixated it's this Phil guy. I mean, unless he owns the Party City in Harrisonburg a man in his 50's shouldn't be freaking out over streamers.
    gots to be making $$$ on it