Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: SDSU's Indoor Facility - Sanford in for $10mm

zooropa is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU's Indoor Facility - Sanford in for $10mm

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Not bad all you need to do is remove the ears and eyes from the logo and Ron Jeremy might throw some money your way......

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by zooropa View Post

That is all.
    Ive seen lots a Bison in the wild with that hair, but i aint never seen a rabbit look like a penis

that is all
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Ive seen lots a Bison in the wild with that hair, but i aint never seen a rabbit look like a penis

that is all
    Get Jacked has a whole new meaning. That is all.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

zooropa is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ive seen lots a Bison in the wild with that hair
    I think you're confused:

Bison

Not A Bison

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Here's the quote I was responding to from the Sikota... and he wasn't talking about non profits...

"I guess I have a problem with a health care system that accumulates cash from presumably sick people* just to redistribute it as they see fit (instead of leaving it with the sick people)"
    I was trying to stay "neutral" (so as to point at all, not just one) but the "health care system(s)" I had in mind when I typed that were named Sanford and Altru. Non-profits shouldn't be accumulating funds like a for-profit.

And Sanford offered UND such a donation. The price included (as with NDSU and SDSU) using Sanford facilities for UND athletes. Why would UND choose that when all Sanford offers is a clinic in East Grand Forks, when Altru is already affiliated with UND Med, and Altru is part of the Mayo Clinic. (Sanford is good, but they ain't Mayo.)

They've announced the name: It's going to be the Sanford Health Indoor Training Structure.

Thank you, I'll be here all night. (because Cableone is apparently throttling my internet connection)

that is all
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    I was trying to stay "neutral" (so as to point at all, not just one) but the "health care system(s)" I had in mind when I typed that were named Sanford and Altru. Non-profits shouldn't be accumulating funds like a for-profit.

And Sanford offered UND such a donation. The price included (as with NDSU and SDSU) using Sanford facilities for UND athletes. Why would UND choose that when all Sanford offers is a clinic in East Grand Forks, when Altru is already affiliated with UND Med, and Altru is part of the Mayo Clinic. (Sanford is good, but they ain't Mayo.)
    And Altru is no Sanford. Sanford had the south side clinic purchased until Altru pressured them to sell it to them. The Jealousy around gf is so great it's just keeps you guys a small time operation.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    They've announced the name: It's going to be the Sanford Health Indoor Training Structure....
    I thought the official name won't be announced for a while...where'd you read about the naming?
    Go Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    I thought the official name won't be announced for a while...where'd you read about the naming?
    not too quick on the draw? spell out the acronym
    SHITS

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com