Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Players should be allowed to write whatever they want on their cleats. It's 2020 in the United States, not 1940 Germany.

Why any players, or anybody in general, think it's a great idea to write the names of criminals and rapists on their shoes in "support" shows the real lack of awareness going on in our society today.
    I have to disagree with this. Players are representing the University while they Attend/Play. Especially scholarship players.
    Would you be ok if one of the players wrote "NDSU Sucks" on their cleats? Its called "Ethics", its a word kids these days are not familiar with.

For anyone who had doubts, this is 100% Lances last game at NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bullshit. Honoring criminals and felons is not what this program is about.
    Where is this happening? Are you possibly conflating the organization that calls itself “Black Lives Matter” with the concept that black lives matter? My guess is that Trey is advocating for the latter and not the former. As I say that is just a guess though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I remember way back when, before cellphones and social media, where everyone sat near the tv or radio for their sports updates and content and bitching about stuff like this wasn’t as common as today’s standards. Good ol days.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Trey should have put a trigger warning on his tweet, I guess, because snowflakes.

Here's the feature on Game Day:

https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/s...29749613010945

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I think you need to ask yourself why it bothers you so much? What do you care? Stop watching if it bothers you. It's not going away.
    Why does it bother you that others have a different opinion? I will tell you why it bothers me. This isnt about the program. Its about HIM. He is using the program
    for political benefit and his message. You want to send a message do it on YOUR time. Not my time and my dime. I dont watch NDSU football to listen to or see political or social justice tripe.
    I dont have to think why it bothers me thank you very much.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

That's why I stay off for the most part. No facebook, no tweeter, no tiktok. No instant stream of other people's consciousness interrupting my day. Bisonville is the closest I get and I chose when and how much to consume. Way happier because of it.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

The feature on college gameday was awesome

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Where is this happening? Are you possibly conflating the organization that calls itself “Black Lives Matter” with the concept that black lives matter? My guess is that Trey is advocating for the latter and not the former. As I say that is just a guess though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    When you advocate for "BLM" the burden is on you, not those observing, to distinguish if you support the organization.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why does it bother you that others have a different opinion? I will tell you why it bothers me. This isnt about the program. Its about HIM. He is using the program
    for political benefit and his message. You want to send a message do it on YOUR time. Not my time and my dime. I dont watch NDSU football to listen to or see political or social justice tripe.
    I dont have to think why it bothers me thank you very much.
    My god, your level of entitlement.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Players should be allowed to write whatever they want on their cleats. It's 2020 in the United States, not 1940 Germany.

Why any players, or anybody in general, think it's a great idea to write the names of criminals and rapists on their shoes in "support" shows the real lack of awareness going on in our society today.
    And fans should be allowed to not agree. That's how freedom works.

Lardsin must go!