Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB -- Nick DeLuca

Default Re: MLB -- Nick DeLuca

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I think you are completely miss understanding what I am saying.

1.) I have an issue with the coaching staff putting him out there injured and knowing that he was going to sit out the season. They should have given Plank reps.

2.) It is difficult for me to know he can play effectively with it and is choosing to do the surgery. I absolutely think that he is making the best decision for himself, just sucks to know how good an even one armed Deluca is. He needs to do what is best for himself to get a shot at the next level.

3.) My last point is to just remind everyone there is not guarantee for the future. He might come back to NDSU and blow out his shoulder again or a knee. Hope everyone enjoyed it while they can. No guarantees he will even be back at NDSU.
    He wasn't at risk of injuring any worse. He was at risk of extreme pain. Nick is a tough kid and wanted to do this for the team. Easier said than done.

This gave Plank and more importantly his backups more time to prepare. If Matt goes down we don't want the 3rd string guy running around like a chicken with his head cut off hurting the team. Nick probably had limited reps in practice

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Best of luck to DeLuca. I've had two labrum surgeries over the past 10 years. The recovery is slow. I had pain for a year after the 1st. 2nd surgery using updated surgical techniques went much better.
    Well, let's all pray that whatever doctor does ND's surgery is using updated surgical techniques. Heal quickly, Mr. Deluca !!

Now get better!

Retweeted Dukes (@N_DeLuca49):

Surgery was a success!! The road to recovery starts now!! #HerdUp ��
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I wish him the best and sure hope he makes it to the next level no matter what route he takes. He is such an impact player that you cant take your eyes off him. I hope he ends up with the Vikings or Eagles as my Sundays are getting to full to follow anymore teams. I'm guessing he put off having the surgery for the chance to faceoff against the hawkeyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy2Bbisonfan View Post
    I wish him the best and sure hope he makes it to the next level no matter what route he takes. He is such an impact player that you cant take your eyes off him. I hope he ends up with the Vikings or Eagles as my Sundays are getting to full to follow anymore teams. I'm guessing he put off having the surgery for the chance to faceoff against the hawkeyes.
    He'd be a good replacement for Greenway

Default MLB -- Nick DeLuca

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    He'd be a good replacement for Greenway
    Was thinking the exact same thing. Rangy, and may actually be better in passing situations. He has all that Greenway has, and maybe then some.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Now get better!

Retweeted Dukes (@N_DeLuca49):

Surgery was a success!! The road to recovery starts now!! #HerdUp ��
    Has is a surgery a success?? where's a und 134th ranked med school doctor to explain this.
    yes, living thru a surgery is a success, & the labrum is stiched up... but there is no way to know whether the surgery is effective and he'll be 100% is there? I'm seriously asking.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Nope, he's not leaving if he gets a medical hardship waiver: http://www.inforum.com/sports/412430...on-next-season
    Hail the BISON!!!

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Nope, he's not leaving if he gets a medical hardship waiver: http://www.inforum.com/sports/412430...on-next-season
    But...but...but Nebraska! He's totally going to Nebraska, didn't you hear?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    But...but...but Nebraska! He's totally going to Nebraska, didn't you hear?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah, I see you have taken off your green and gold glasses (purple)....... man, the allure of being able to fly to all your away games and watch underclassmen take most/all of the reps.