Page 27 of 455 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick! We got him!

Maybe someone should put it in big letters for those who missed several of the above posts:

It was a Twitter hack, he's still coming to NDSU!
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    OK but apart means one thing and a part another. The drama continues.
    True! Quick, somebody better freak out NOW BEFORE KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON! Easton, what exactly do you mean by "apart."
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    maybe someone should put it in big letters for those who missed several of the above posts:

it was a twitter hack, he's still coming to ndsu!

qft .
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Well, that was sure interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    His friend should get a + rep because that was funny... after the fact!
    I can't imagine the shenanigans that would have occurred if social media and mobile phones were available during my HS years...Especially with my group of friends.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

You have to love the passion in Bison Fans, We just won our 3rd straight national title and 11th total, went through a major coaching change and when all other fan bases are taking the winter off, one small tweet about a High school QB recruit that will probably see the field in 3 or 4 years sends us into a all out frenzy. That my friends is PASSION for the PROGRAM the PROGRAM the PROGRAM and why we are different than most fanbases. I am willing to bet text messages were flying all over Bison Country the last few hours. We can all take a deep breath and continue to enjoy the PROGRAM. Dang I love recruiting season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    ...I am willing to bet text messages were flying all over Bison Country the last few hours...
    Last few hours? Heck, this only took about 15 minutes for people to freak and another 10 to calm back down.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    You have to love the passion in Bison Fans, We just won our 3rd straight national title and 11th total, went through a major coaching change and when all other fan bases are taking the winter off, one small tweet about a High school QB recruit that will probably see the field in 3 or 4 years sends us into a all out frenzy. That my friends is PASSION for the PROGRAM the PROGRAM the PROGRAM and why we are different than most fanbases. I am willing to bet text messages were flying all over Bison Country the last few hours. We can all take a deep breath and continue to enjoy the PROGRAM. Dang I love recruiting season.
    +++++++++++++++++++++

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    Someone needs to do a wellness check on Burgundy stat!
    (Dark, dark purple...)

Just got the text:

To all concerned,

We found him a short while ago. Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers. Please respect his privacy as he begins his speedy recovery.

-Channel Four Spokesman

The paramedics just arrived at my office along with what the girls were calling a "Suicide Prevention team." They arrived at the same time. The girls were like...Yep, he is over there, corner office. The door is open, help yourself.

I talked my way out of it, told them it was a twitter hack job and that an 18 year old kid was still verbally committed to NDSU. They were like...Easton Stick? Yeah, he is still coming. Thank goodness. So we just started talking Bison football recruiting. Man I love Fargo.

If I spazzed on you, sorry. I will buy beers.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.