Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    NCAA Special Footballs for the Natty.
    Signed by Marshaun Potrich

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker View Post
    The NCAA banned whatever it was they were using for a reason. You can call it what you want. I call it cheating.
    Yes, they banned it because it was an illegal drug at the time they banned it and it hasn't been seriously reconsidered since.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yes, they banned it because it was an illegal drug at the time they banned it and it hasn't been seriously reconsidered since.
    I see McFeely has a blog on INFORUM on the 7 JMU players suspension. I do not click, just saw the headlines so at least there is something in the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1952 View Post
    I see McFeely has a blog on INFORUM on the 7 JMU players suspension. I do not click, just saw the headlines so at least there is something in the Forum.
    he had a radio interview from a newspaper hack from Harrisonburg VA
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    NCAA Special Footballs for the Natty.
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker View Post
    The NCAA banned whatever it was they were using for a reason. You can call it what you want. I call it cheating.
    Then you don't know what cheating is. If it was a drug that assisted them performance wise it was cheating. Not all drugs whether illegal or not, would help them on the field. Even if their backups were on PEDS their starters still kicked our butts so I don't know why people are acting so desperate for something to come of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Then you don't know what cheating is. If it was a drug that assisted them performance wise it was cheating. Not all drugs whether illegal or not, would help them on the field. Even if their backups were on PEDS their starters still kicked our butts so I don't know why people are acting so desperate for something to come of this.
    Nothing that comes of this has much bearing on NDSU's semifinal loss.

It is a bad look for the FCS though when both teams in the finals have so many drug related suspensions.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Nothing that comes of this has much bearing on NDSU's semifinal loss.

It is a bad look for the FCS though when both teams in the finals have so many drug related suspensions.
    Agree, it is a bad look. I'd guess almost every FBS bowl team has the same issues though if they were to be tested

This just in....the FCS national championship game has been renamed the Lance Armstrong Bowl.

Wait..didn't a thread already get locked because people were speculating on this? Well guess it's true!! Egg on face for whoever locked that shit up lol