Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    R U ready 4 tiger mangy, this buds 4 tiger------go get em tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Five stroke lead. Amazing Slick!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic;1298352[FONT=Arial Black
    [/FONT]]birdie time, 4 shot lead after 1 bud----------tigers old man earl used to have 3 bloody marys and half a dozen menthol cigarettes for breakfast mangy, my kinda guy +++++++++++++++ get get em tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    History happening in front of our eyes sir! Tiger, Amy, Carson!!! Bison and Eagles and Tigers, Oh My!!!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-24-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

birdie time, 4 shot lead after 1 bud----------tigers old man earl used to have 3 bloody marys and half a dozen menthol cigarettes for breakfast mangy, my kinda guy +++++++++++++++ get get em tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stabler and Biletnikoff used to like the defense to stay on the field as long as possible so they could enjoy a second cigarette SlickVic! Those things have cut a lot of lives short, Earl Woods being one. Go Tiger!!

47ED01EC-BB3F-4126-8826-40D919060990.jpg

43280445-ACF3-4358-9E3F-E6BBEF68C669.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-24-2018 at 01:01 PM.

R U ready 4 tiger mangy, this buds 4 tiger------go get em tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears to be firmly in the hands of Tiger and Justin Rose right now! Here is what needs to happen for Tiger to win the whole enchilada SlickVic!:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/1398603002

https://www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/pro...standings.html
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 09-24-2018 at 05:59 AM.

What a scene on 18!!! Good for Tiger and good for Justin Rose as well! Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Stabler and Biletnikoff used to like the defense to stay on the field as long as possible so they could enjoy a second cigarette SlickVic! Those things have cut a lot of lives short, Earl Woods being one. Go Tiger!!

47ED01EC-BB3F-4126-8826-40D919060990.jpg

43280445-ACF3-4358-9E3F-E6BBEF68C669.jpg
    great book mangy, "his fathers son", one of several ive read about tiger------------but my all time favorite is "a golfers life", by arnold palmer, thanks to that book i started golfing! tiger and bryson paired up for the afternoon sesh at ryder cup, LETS GO PUMP IT UP PEOPLE ++++++++++++++++++++++++ its BISON GAMEDAY

great book mangy, "his fathers son", one of several ive read about tiger------------but my all time favorite is "a golfers life", by arnold palmer, thanks to that book i started golfing! tiger and bryson paired up for the afternoon sesh at ryder cup, LETS GO PUMP IT UP PEOPLE ++++++++++++++++++++++++ its BISON

Good advice SlickVic! No Amy this week and pretty slow event going on in the PGA. But the singles matchup in Korea with Team USA currently in second to Korea might be interesting!

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/inte...wn/leaderboard

Here is an interesting recap of Top Money earners in golf:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/golfwee...surprises/amp/

Amy is playing the Hana Bank event in Korea this weekend. Limited field no cut I think. Tape delay lunch/early afternoon on golf channel.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Amy is playing the Hana Bank event in Korea this weekend. Limited field no cut I think. Tape delay lunch/early afternoon on golf channel.
    Hopefully she can have some great success over there on her first foray on the Asian swing Audit, and moving into the CME Group Tour Championship mid November! She tees it up with Park and Korda at 0923 Incheon time, fourteen hours ahead of us. GoAmy! GoBison!!

15 15 USA Jessica Korda 9:23 AM

30 30 USA Amy Olson 9:23 AM
    AMY
    OLSON

- - KOR Hyun Kyung Park 9:23 AM
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 10-10-2018 at 06:54 PM.

She’s playing now but no TV. -1 thru 6....a stroke off the lead!

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/lpga...ip/leaderboard