Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 FBS Scores/Updates

Default Re: 2018 FBS Scores/Updates

Not too sure Georgia wanted to be there. Happens in quite a few bowl games.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Georgia didn't want to play a blue blood in the Sugar Bowl?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    And...they didn't. Saying and doing are 2 different things. I think you just made my point?
    Nah. I didn't make your point. I think your point about team vs individual may have been valid though.

Georgia also didnt want to be at LSU obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    They got their gift bags and had nothing to play for. Byeson/344johnson doesn't want to concede that because it means other than this year every bowl game Notre Dame plays in is meaninless and that would go against his narrative about how important they are.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

They got their gift bags and had nothing to play for. Byeson/344johnson doesn't want to concede that because it means other than this year every bowl game Notre Dame plays in is meaninless and that would go against his narrative about how important they are.
    I like big bowl games regardless of who plays. All the proof I need of Notre Dame's importance is going on twitter after they lose any game ever haha.

If you don't think the Sugar Bowl is a big deal, you are probably at a similar IQ to Forest Gump.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I like big bowl games regardless of who plays. All the proof I need of Notre Dame's importance is going on twitter after they lose any game ever haha.

If you don't think the Sugar Bowl is a big deal, you are probably at a similar IQ to Forest Gump.
    Mama said stupid is as stupid does.

If you think kids today care about the name of the bowl their playing in that was famous how many years ago, you might want to reconsider the iq statement.

And yet again you're making my point...a bunch of Notre Dame fans who never attended a school thinking they're relevant ? My point exactly

If you think kids today care about the name of the bowl their playing in that was famous how many years ago, you might want to reconsider the iq statement.

And yet again you're making my point...a bunch of Notre Dame fans who never attended a school thinking they're relevant ? My point exactly
    what are you saying? winning the sugar bowl isn't a springboard for next year? georgia to me looked like they gave a shit when they closed the lead from 28-7 to 28-21 with an onside kick. I mean they would've rolled over and died had they not cared right?

Georgia to me is still a top 3 or 4 team. it wasn't their night tonight. This game probably meant more for texas because of the hole theyve been in for 9 years. a win over Georgia for next year is HUUUUUUGE. theyll be top 5 for next august. huge momentum. huge huge huge.

I'd bet over half the people in the FargoDome every Saturday didnt attend NDSU. Not sure what your point is here chief.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I'd bet over half the people in the FargoDome every Saturday didnt attend NDSU. Not sure what your point is here chief.
    Your bactracking. Your trying to use Twitter to make your point about how important notre Dame is. It just isn't. Until they get into an actual conference they won't get any better and won't be relevant. No matter how many fair weather Twitter fans there are. Fyi...the bison fans that didn't go to school there are way more legit. Most are from Fargo and north dakota. Way more legit than some fan on Twitter claiming they've been a Notre Dame fan all their lives. Good gawd fake.