Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    If you guys think the B12 is inviting an FCS school you're dumber than I thought. NDSU has to be FBS before they'd even consider us. Gotta take the Great West to Gateway/MVFC path to get there.
    Dude WHERE did we say the B12 was going to invite us???????? We were stating our preference. Now clean yourself up and jump back in to your depends. JFC
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Dude WHERE did we say the B12 was going to invite us???????? We were stating our preference. Now clean yourself up and jump back in to your depends. JFC
    Post #283 you agreed with CAS's post #282 that we should hold out for a B12 invite rather than taking a pud MWC invite. You stated you would prefer B10 but think we have a better shot at B12. Maybe you're comment should have been in purple but since it wasn't seems to me that you stated you would prefer waiting for a B12 invite that, by your comment, you think is a possibility.

LOL...Even if by some miracle the Big 12 offered us, the next thing the FCS4ever crew would say is that is too expensive. If it was the MWC they would say it is too far flung and expensive. If it was the MAC they would bitch about it being weeknight football and that it isn't better than the MVFC. And on and on we would go.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    LOL...Even if by some miracle the Big 12 offered us, the next thing the FCS4ever crew would say is that is too expensive. If it was the MWC they would say it is too far flung and expensive. If it was the MAC they would bitch about it being weeknight football and that it isn't better than the MVFC. And on and on we would go.
    That's correct and the AD is using this SAME Arguments. If' that's the case, we are screwed..
    This is the PLATEAU !!
    we are SITTIN ON IT.
    Wanna go UP? or slowly go down....
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    To be fair, if the Big 12 offered us tomorrow I would be extremely suspicious of their motive and would want to know more. They're probably on the verge of collapse with everyone else leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    To be fair, if the Big 12 offered us tomorrow I would be extremely suspicious of their motive and would want to know more. They're probably on the verge of collapse with everyone else leaving.
    I wouldn't give a shit. Any FBS invite is good now.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I wouldn't give a shit. Any FBS invite is good now.
    CUSA, Mac, Sun Belt, AAC MWC call them all, Dean should be grabbing that fucking burner phone and saying "I'm lame ducking this bitch, lets make 1 big LEGACY move before I leave" and if Matt Larson and Todd Phelps don't want to go alone, then so what, send them back to Stony Brook, Offer Craig Bohl the AD job when he leaves Wyoming in 2 more losses or Do a national AD Search F It. LETS have some fun up in here!!

Wanted: NDSU AD position. "we are going FBS and are in need of a KICK ASS A.D with Balls of Steal & Fundraising Prowess"
    We'd have 100+ applicants!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    So yeah, in case you're wondering this is why everyone thinks you're in the FCS forever camp.

CUSA is too bad to say yes, B12 is too good to say yes. To say you'd be open to FBS but then reject seemingly every possible conference and scenario is not being open to FBS.

Meanwhile any situation that keeps us FCS is just peachy keen? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Here's the deal, it if were more than 10 guys on Bisonville screaming about this, ML would do something about it.

Find some donors.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 guys. Just tell me my share.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif