Page 327 of 390 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I might be overreacting, but I really do honestly think NDSU’s chances of winning dropped significantly with the loss of Cox.
    I'm by no means a great mind of football but I think Kaczor will be able to take the position over at a suitable level.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I'm by no means a great mind of football but I think Kaczor will be able to take the position over at a suitable level.
    I'm in no way trying to be prophetic but time and time again and yes you has proved that they replace great talent with even greater talent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    And ability alone does not decide the outcome of the game. A great game plan, executing plays, being opportunistic, lack of mistakes, etc.are likely more important. Unlike what some FBS fans think, Oregon is not playing some DII team. Also, the talent differences are not as dramatic as you think.
    Oregon plays FCS (Division I-AA) nearly every season as warm-up. I think they know the level of talent.
    Uff da.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon.Name View Post
    Oregon plays FCS (Division I-AA) nearly every season as warm-up. I think they know the level of talent.
    Then you think wrong. Way wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Then you think wrong. Way wrong.

You truly believe that Mario Cristobal and Co. are really going to sleep on the defending FCS Champs after winning the Rose Bowl and Pac12 Titles this past season? Is that what you believe or what you hope will happen? I appreciate optimism as much as the next guy, but I'm also realistic.
    Uff da.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is a big difference between NDSU and FCS. Granted you see teams of NDSU's caliber in conference play every year, so its not anything wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    There is a big difference between NDSU and FCS. Granted you see teams of NDSU's caliber in conference play every year, so its not anything wild.
    Exactly. I'm not disputing NDSU isn't heads and shoulders about the rest of the FCS but there is an obvious gap from FCS to FBS. Just like there is a gap between P5 and most non-P5 schools in FBS. Will Oregon sleep on NDSU? I don't think they will be it's possible. I do know that Oregon adjusted very well in the 2nd half of games throughout 2019 and I think this will definitely be a 2nd half game.
    Last edited by Uncommon.Name; 03-03-2020 at 09:35 PM.
    Uff da.

Exactly. I'm not disputing NDSU isn't heads and shoulders about the rest of the FCS but there is an obvious gap from FCS to FBS. Just like there is a gab between P5 and most non-P5 schools in FBS. Will Oregon sleep on NDSU? I don't think they will be it's possible. I do know that Oregon adjusted very well in the 2nd half of games throughout 2019 and I think this will definitely be a 2nd half game.
    Not this shit again

Oregon will play the equivalent of a G5 team. That is a fact.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

You truly believe that Mario Cristobal and Co. are really going to sleep on the defending FCS Champs after winning the Rose Bowl and Pac12 Titles this past season? Is that what you believe or what you hope will happen? I appreciate optimism as much as the next guy, but I'm also realistic.
    Nope. Once again people are reading way too much into my posts. My point was playing other FCS teams doesn't equal playing NDSU.

Read that again and realize I didn't say playing the other competition the Ducks play doesn't prepare them for NDSU.