Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Nazis

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dome Nazis

The rule states all non-service animals are banned...humans are animals. NO ONE GETS TO SHOW UP TOMORROW

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I also have insurance for my car, but I don't think, "man, I don't care if someone runs into my car...I have insurance for it!"
    The media backlash would be bad if a dog bit someone.
    Now, imagine a little kid gets bit in the face and has scars for the rest of their life. Insurance ain't covering that massive lawsuit.

Again, I like doggies, and don't mind them being there, but as a business, I think it's a terrible accident waiting to happen.
    But this is not a wide spread problem, is it? I tailgated many times back in the day on Washington Ave for Vike's games and very common for dogs there. If there was a rash of dog bits at tailgates, would it not be well known? Keep it simple; set rules for folks who bring dogs (on a leash) and reserve the right to kick out anyone with a dog not under control. It really is not complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    And how long before Thunderstruck Makers gets banned out there? Scary to think about.
    So Manilow is behind all this?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Keep it simple; set rules for folks who bring dogs (on a leash) and reserve the right to kick out anyone with a dog not under control. It really is not complicated.
    Agreed. It really is just that simple.

I wonder how this issue got to the top of Security's pile given all of the other indiscretions that you dorks are doing in the tailgate lot!!! (J/K)
    Insert something clever here...

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So Manilow is behind all this?
    I wouldn't put it past the sneaky bastard. He's been suspiciously quiet for too many years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I like dogs, but there are people who don't. I know one person who was attacked by a dog when she was a child and doesn't like to be around them at all.
    I don't like fat people either. I was once had a fat fuck fall on me as a kid and they make me uncomfortable. Public safety. No fat people.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    well i was in the dome front row 2 hours b4 kick off (yea my kid wanted dippin dots..so shut it)
    the rap music dropping N Bombs and F bombs should be gone before DOGS in the parking lot or acdc
    Fuck yeah and let's ban DANCING! It's like these kids are possessed by the devil. And let's ban the HORNS. Christians might be offended and think they are devil horns. Let's also ban sexy clothing and require peasant skirts.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Fuck yeah and let's ban DANCING! It's like these kids are possessed by the devil. And let's ban the HORNS. Christians might be offended and think they are devil horns. Let's also ban sexy clothing and require peasant skirts.

Whooooa back there big fella. Let's not get carried away now brother.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm a dog guy. Love dogs. Thousands of loud drunk people crammed together is not a great environment for most dogs. Putting your dog in a bag spot imo.

Joe Biden would approve.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."