Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: SLT Finals: vs SDSU

Default Re: SLT Finals: vs SDSU

We got em right were we want em
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Damn I hate that weave we do at the top of the key ! It doesn't seem to have purpose. It's like spinning your weels ! I could see it if someone would drive to the basket off of it !
    Did you watch last night????

big key is were doing a great job on parks & marshall. both are a combined 1/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    tied at 23 at the half

Thank. We are travelling.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

we need a run to get rolling, rebounding is good on the defensive glass so far

but I'm guessing crybaby Larson is going to pull some calls in the second and flop his big dumb ass all over
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by mnlonghorn10 View Post
    ndsu does need to win ugly.

When ndsu goes into the atrocious dribble weave, the pa needs to put on a little harlem globetrotters to loosen up the bored crowd.

lol lol lol

What a fun game! Both teams are playing their asses off. Love it!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    we need a run to get rolling, rebounding is good on the defensive glass so far

but I'm guessing crybaby Larson is going to pull some calls in the second and flop his big dumb ass all over
    Don't know. The refs don't seem to be calling much.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

yeah this orange money isn't for team makers.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Damn I hate that weave we do at the top of the key ! It doesn't seem to have purpose. It's like spinning your weels ! I could see it if someone would drive to the basket off of it !
    its a non risk play and sometimes creates some separation and switches