Page 67 of 355 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

They need to invest back in the dome with new video boards and TVs in the concourses, IMO.

http://www.inforum.com/content/conce...et-predictions
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Why do we want to improve the dome? I thought we were just gonna tear it down for a new stadium and be in the B10

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    They need to invest back in the dome with new video boards and TVs in the concourses, IMO.

http://www.inforum.com/content/conce...et-predictions
    Yeah, the tech in the dome is kind of embarrassing.

They need to put in all of what you said plus Wi-Fi

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    The city can't even get flood protection figured out, what makes you think they would convince the Suck hockey supporters in Fargo to vote for a way to pay to improve the dome for NDSU football? 1 in 3 Concerts have a high enough demand to sell out, none of the HS teams play in the dome anymore. It is neither a need nor a requirement for the city owned facility. And the amount of money the CITY would make off of it is simply not worth it to them.

This is probably the truth unfortunately. why dont they stay in thier own dam town
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

How did I miss Wi-Fi? Absolutely!!!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    This is probably the truth unfortunately. why dont they stay in thier own dam town
    Would you stay in that crap hole?

They've had Wi-Fi for a decade plus
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    All you need is a copy of the Fargodome technical packet available from their website and a ruler. Take one of the set maps and try to draw a line from a proposed corner seat and go through the corner supports without it hitting part of the field. Here's a hint: It can't be done. Any seat in the corner will have at least part of the field obstructed. Seats close to the sideline sections will have a hard time seeing all of the near endzone. Seats close to the endzone will have the sideline obstructed for the length of the field. And the seats toward the center of the corner are the worst of all. Just try it for yourself. And before you ask, you can't put any seats in front of the columns.

http://fargodome.com/mm_uploads/FARG...ev_10_2009.pdf

use any page from 24 to 31 (excl pg 27)
    Sorry it took me forever to respond, my cell phone was having trouble opening the pdf.

Your right wouldn't be able to fit as many as I thought. So they would be partially obstructed. Still probably ok but definitely not worth the cost. Maybe in just one corner for overflow student tickets or general admission partially obstructed would work? They would be better than standing room

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    They've had Wi-Fi for a decade plus
    I'm talking about Wi-Fi that works.

I'm talking about Wi-Fi that works.
    It used to work fine in the southern sides of the dome, that is where the antenna is.
    After I upgraded my phone, I have just used 4G instead. Then Verizon was hit and miss with all
    the users. I have been told that they made changes and it should be better. That I noticed worked
    perfectly during McCartney.