Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Not much to say...I'll borrow a line from Pedro Martinez: SDSU MBB just needs to tip their hat and call the Bison their Daddy. Four straight years...yikes.

Congrats on the big win, it was a good game and fun environment. I hope we play round 1 in Sioux Falls.
    Jackrabbit1979 - Bringing delusional Bison fans back down to earth since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    Class Acts all around as far as I'm concerned. Much different atmosphere for football? I envy the Jacks arena, that's for sure. Great game guys.
    Frost would be a perfect arena for what we need RIGHT now. Now in the future we will HOPEFULLY need more, but for now. Agreed!

Minot has the nicest BB arena in ND right now, I'd wish for that even.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by jack power View Post
    Not fouling was just insane. You're right, that was a mess.

Anyway, congrats on your win. The Bison players did everything right down the stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    Not much to say...I'll borrow a line from Pedro Martinez: SDSU MBB just needs to tip their hat and call the Bison their Daddy. Four straight years...yikes.

Congrats on the big win, it was a good game and fun environment. I hope we play round 1 in Sioux Falls.
    For whatever reason, when the Jacks play the Bison, it's like the Jacks are playing Kansas.

Again, for the first half of the game, just like the umpteen other games lately betwixt the two schools, the Bison simply b-slapped the Jacks around the court. It's not even that...I thought the Jacks played decent D, but I've never seen a team so cold or tight, or nervous or whatever as the Jacks get vs. the Bison.

I had such a good feeling about this game coming in.....and then it started....

Hell of a job making a game of it after the break, but I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Minot has the nicest BB arena in ND right now, I'd wish for that even.
    Bismarcks is great too. Wizards games are great in that arena.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    Bismarcks is great too. Wizards games are great in that arena.
    Yeah, been to many of those, but Minot has that upper deck, I think they seat more.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Yeah, been to many of those, but Minot has that upper deck, I think they seat more.
    True, thats why they used to (and may still) host the Class A AND B wrestling tourneys at the same time, every year.

great game bison needed this great atmosphere ppl were trying to tell us off but they couldnt get enough of us sdsu fans were very easy going obviously the students were yelling at us and some 50 year old yak rabbit fan threw a coke at us Hahaha real classy anyways way to persesvere bison nothing like winning at yak rabbit arena eight in a row youll never get this bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    great game bison needed this great atmosphere ppl were trying to tell us off but they couldnt get enough of us sdsu fans were very easy going obviously the students were yelling at us and some 50 year old yak rabbit fan threw a coke at us Hahaha real classy anyways way to persesvere bison nothing like winning at yak rabbit arena eight in a row youll never get this bunnies
    Woah. Throw in some out-of-place capital letters and you'd think that Lakes wrote this.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

I couldn't believe how clutch we were down the stretch. Everything just kind of "bounced" our way at the end, not that we weren't working hard. I thought it was over when SDSU got the foul shots with no time coming off the clock....
    Last edited by EndZoneQB; 02-14-2010 at 06:01 AM.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.