Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Jax St band to take section 120 ?

Default Re: Jax St band to take section 120 ?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Why does our's eat apples? Seen it multiple times during games.
    If no one answered the "Tradition " of the apples after half time was started back in Orv Idem day, as a way to
    Help the students when playing outside in the cold weather after halftime and its been continued after the move to the Fargo dome.

Something similar to that best I can remember.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    If no one answered the "Tradition " of the apples after half time was started back in Orv Idem day, as a way to
    Help the students when playing outside in the cold weather after halftime and its been continued after the move to the Fargo dome.

Something similar to that best I can remember.
    This is bad ass, massive props to our band.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I wonder if one would be allowed to buy a "HALF TIME SHOW ONLY" ticket?

Too bad that there will be a throng of pesky football fans clogging up the stadium.
    You mean you dont leave the game 5 minutes before halftime to pee so you wont miss the halftime show?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You mean you dont leave the game 5 minutes before halftime to pee so you wont miss the halftime show?
    They have a half time show?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    They have a half time show?
    Apparently so.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I wonder if one would be allowed to buy a "HALF TIME SHOW ONLY" ticket?

Too bad that there will be a throng of pesky football fans clogging up the stadium.
    You must live in my town. The fans must endure three quarters of a football game to watch their beloved band (I wish I was joking but sadly I'm not)

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Olton Hall View Post
    I wish we had the steel bridge competition back in my time. I had to settle for the concrete canoe. Oh well, back to the battle of the bands.
    Were they any good back then or was still meh? They were good 3 year ago, but other that recently not really?

We hosted in April 2011, April 25 or something, they're not letting host again for some time.

(damn cold, windy, rainy, 1 foot waves on DL)

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How is there a 300+ post thread about a bands section? Haha.. only Bisonville.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The band eats apples now to provide some nourishment after halftime. Why we have apples historically, I have no idea.
    We also have our own water "Powerade coolers" to keep the and hydrated, you'd be surprised how much we seat in those things

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    The band eats apples now to provide some nourishment after halftime. Why we have apples historically, I have no idea.
    We also have our own water "Powerade coolers" to keep the and hydrated, you'd be surprised how much we seat in those things
    Two words: fiber
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans