Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana state playoff game

Default Re: Montana state playoff game

Is lame deer an indian?

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    What makes you think the same crew will work Saturday's game? It may be an OVC crew, but the same individuals??? Or is this the norm ?
    Not likely the same crew. Each conference submits 2 crews for assignment and the NCAA takes it from there. First 2 rounds are usually 16 different crews with 7 of them selected for quarters, semi, finals based on observations the first two weeks. MVFC will likely get final if there is ever a final without a MVFC team but not likely this year.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    LOL, why should I show YOU any humility? I have nothing against you, MSU, or the state of Mont. Just stating a simple fact. Your team is going to get curb stomped, and it won't be pretty. I'm not talking smack, shit or anything else. I'm not trying to be a smart ass either. Just lying the truth out there for you. I'm not kidding, you will see on Saturday.

Back to the humility thing, NDSU is the KING OF THE FCS! PERIOD! So, as fans we don't need to show anyone any humility and if you haven't noticed, most of us on here don't. Why should we? We owe you nothing. We are a legit top 25 team in all of college football. I know you don't believe me, but you will come Saturday.
    This is the very definition of talking smack. I came on this site and made a very reasonable post offering my respect for your program and some humble thoughts for the game. I've seen nothing in response except holier-than-thou we are the f**king kings of the world disrespect. I know you don't represent your fanbase (thank God) but your message boards are a joke. Very little thoughtful discussion, lots of chest-thumping bullshit. Thanks for nothing NDSU board. I'm outta here.

I never understand what people get by going on to another teams board.

Last time I was in Montana it was on fire. You go to Montana when you want to be alone, like The Unabomber
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by 84CatGrad View Post
    This is the very definition of talking smack. I came on this site and made a very reasonable post offering my respect for your program and some humble thoughts for the game. I've seen nothing in response except holier-than-thou we are the f**king kings of the world disrespect. I know you don't represent your fanbase (thank God) but your message boards are a joke. Very little thoughtful discussion, lots of chest-thumping bullshit. Thanks for nothing NDSU board. I'm outta here.
    You guys made fun of the straightness of our interstates, do you really expect us to just sit and take that kind of insult?

Your offense is one dimensional. That's not gonna work.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    LOL, why should I show YOU any humility? I have nothing against you, MSU, or the state of Mont. Just stating a simple fact. Your team is going to get curb stomped, and it won't be pretty. I'm not talking smack, shit or anything else. I'm not trying to be a smart ass either. Just lying the truth out there for you. I'm not kidding, you will see on Saturday.

Back to the humility thing, NDSU is the KING OF THE FCS! PERIOD! So, as fans we don't need to show anyone any humility and if you haven't noticed, most of us on here don't. Why should we? We owe you nothing. We are a legit top 25 team in all of college football. I know you don't believe me, but you will come Saturday.
    Liar!

You are a top 12 FBS team

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I am absolutely shocked. In all the years I have been on this board no visitor has ever said such things about the state of North Dakota.
    Now you understand why little brother needs to be noticed. They hate being irrelevant and the 3rd best program in MT

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Being a dick to fans from other teams like one has something to do with team other than being a fan baffles me. It’s not you’re dick your waving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed but you haven't dealt with little brother. They mad!

See you on Saturday CAS!

Quote Originally Posted by 84CatGrad View Post
    OK, you have a point, however, most on here don't really feel like talking serious football with fans from a team we know we are going to curb stomp. Sorry if this offends you, but it is the God's honest truth. Now if MSU was undefeated, the BSC champs, and we were meeting in the semi's or the championship, you would find a whole different attitude on this board. As it currently stands, your team is a little above 500 and barely made the playoffs. I'm sorry if this offends you, but it is reality.

We have a ton of respect for teams that have in the past, or have the ability currently, to give us a good game and possibly even beat us. You're team isn't one of those teams. Maybe one day it will be, but Saturday won't be the day.

Mont. is a great state, though. Bozeman is one of my all time favorite towns.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You guys made fun of the straightness of our interstates, do you really expect us to just sit and take that kind of insult?

Your offense is one dimensional. That's not gonna work.
    I really don’t care about which state is prettier(ours) My wife is a damn NoDak. Just trying to get a rise out of you cocky sumbitches. Those interstates are the only thing about your state that is straight, bunch of closeted self righteous pricks.