Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Quarterfinals: Illinois State

Default Re: 2019 Quarterfinals: Illinois State

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I heard some purple people say we're going to lose to MSU.
    I think their hot take smells more than mine. Like a ca-ca type of smell. Once you get past that smell, you smell their fear.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I think their hot take smells more than mine. Like a ca-ca type of smell. Once you get past that smell, you smell their fear.
    They need it to happen so badly. If NDSU loses in Frisco, I'll still be in Frisco so who cares?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They need it to happen so badly. If NDSU loses in Frisco, I'll still be in Frisco so who cares?
    I'm interested in seeing how they play after hosting UNI this weekend. I feel JMU wins by nearly 25 points, but will be feeling exhausted/sore for awhile.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I'm interested in seeing how they play after hosting UNI this weekend. I feel JMU wins by nearly 25 points, but will be feeling exhausted/sore for awhile.
    Then Montana or Weber the week after. No more Rhode Islands on the schedule.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then Montana or Weber the week after. No more Rhode Islands on the schedule.
    Weber will be physical with them, but like UNI, I don't feel they have the offensive horse to compete. Montana, on the other hand, will be an issue if JMU is worn out a bit from the UNI game. That game might be a score in the 40 to 50s for both sides.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Disagree....getting there and losing would feel like the job was not finished.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Disagree....getting there and losing would feel like the job was not finished.
    If I drink enough beer and eat enough barbecue, my job will be finished ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NDSUBowler is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Some people may complain about the lack of attendance, but I am personally thankful I don't have to sit in the corner rafters and instead I'm in row 6 at the 40 yard line.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Some people may complain about the lack of attendance, but I am personally thankful I don't have to sit in the corner rafters and instead I'm in row 6 at the 40 yard line.
    I see 2 in row 15 50 yard line. are people not smart enough to click thru the sections and see the individual tickets down lower?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Ticket sales actually look like they've been pretty brisk this morning. When I looked shortly before 8 there were a lot more tickets than are available now... several hundred gone in a couple hours I'd guess. Maybe people are finally realizing that tickets are not difficult to get anymore???