Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Default Re: 2019 FCS Championship Tickets

I think confusion is that some people bought the hospitality package for better tickets then they would sell the wristband to those who wanted to have that access. Problem now is you're not going to have the pass in hand until you check in to the hospitality area with your ticket? At that point then it probably could be "sold". But how many people are going to agree to that type of setup? Most will want pass or know they don't have to meet up with someone after they check in to get the pass inside the stadium? Where hospitality pass is tied to ticket they will buy the ticket knowing it gets them access. But if you're intending on hanging on to the ticket creates the scenario that leaves me a bit leery of handling it that way.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

I only sold wristbands when we didn't go to the game. The insurance in case of bad weather is worth it - and the bathrooms are much nicer! It's definitely worth it to us to pay more for tickets to be able to sit together, and to have less heart failure during the buying process. I was especially grateful for that this year, when the web site was such a goat rope.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    I only sold wristbands when we didn't go to the game. The insurance in case of bad weather is worth it - and the bathrooms are much nicer! It's definitely worth it to us to pay more for tickets to be able to sit together, and to have less heart failure during the buying process. I was especially grateful for that this year, when the web site was such a goat rope.
    Same thing here...the hospitality price is a bit on the extortive side given it was even higher than last year but great seats coupled with food, drink, and some weather insurance (plus good restrooms) is a good thing. We have done the tailgate area, the team walk, more tailgate, club food/drink, and I don't think we missed out on anything overall using the package. It might be a bit harder to resell the hospitality package if need be given the cost, but that is a chance many of us have taken. No regrets...Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I think confusion is that some people bought the hospitality package for better tickets then they would sell the wristband to those who wanted to have that access. Problem now is you're not going to have the pass in hand until you check in to the hospitality area with your ticket? At that point then it probably could be "sold". But how many people are going to agree to that type of setup? Most will want pass or know they don't have to meet up with someone after they check in to get the pass inside the stadium? Where hospitality pass is tied to ticket they will buy the ticket knowing it gets them access. But if you're intending on hanging on to the ticket creates the scenario that leaves me a bit leery of handling it that way.
    Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

I bought the experience solely because of the location of the tickets. The food and club house is an after thought because we will be tailgating. So if the hospitality pass is too much of a hassle then its too much of a hassle. If somebody wants to meet up when we go to the stadium fine if not fine.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Are they doing the hospitality different this year? I have done it for the past 4 trips. Did not do it this year and sold them to others two other times.

Honestly, I am not a huge fan. Would rather be in the stands, but the group I hung with liked them so...

Last year, our tickets were a table for 4 right on the glass.....you were assigned an attendant for your area and it is unlikely you could sneak it without the pass and ticket. They check both every time you leave the seat/table area. And they rotate the attendant regularly. At least that was my experience.

Other years you just roamed around in the clubhouse.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Are they doing the hospitality different this year? I have done it for the past 4 trips. Did not do it this year and sold them to others two other times.

Honestly, I am not a huge fan. Would rather be in the stands, but the group I hung with liked them so...

Last year, our tickets were a table for 4 right on the glass.....you were assigned an attendant for your area and it is unlikely you could sneak it without the pass and ticket. They check both every time you leave the seat/table area. And they rotate the attendant regularly. At least that was my experience.

Other years you just roamed around in the clubhouse.
    What you describe is not the hospitality package...it is VIP. Hospitality is exactly what you described...good seats in the stands plus access to the club/early stadium access.

And let the Flashseat madness begin...

I had my hospitality tickets in my flashseats this morning when the email notification came out and now poof they don't show anymore. Did this happen to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    What you describe is not the hospitality package...it is VIP. Hospitality is exactly what you described...good seats in the stands plus access to the club/early stadium access.
    Bottom line.....if your seat is in the clubhouse don't give your wristband pass deal away. Cuz you will need both to get to your seat.