Page 96 of 161 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs JMU

Default Re: NDSU vs JMU

Bison: 24
    JMU: 10
    Streamers: 353

Going back over the SDSU/JMU semifinal box score is hilarious. That first half was plenty ugly for both teams! JMU should be embarrassed by only scoring 51 points off 10 turnovers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Going back over the SDSU/JMU semifinal box score is hilarious. That first half was plenty ugly for both teams! JMU should be embarrassed by only scoring 51 points off 10 turnovers!
    They only had 7 points off of 5 in the first quarter, which is a real head scratcher. I guess it took them a quarter to adjust to the Bunnies turning the ball over every drive.

I saw a post over there that went through all this statistical analysis which appeared on face to favor us and basically just said "we'll win by 2 TDs"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I saw a post over there that went through all this statistical analysis which appeared on face to favor us and basically just said "we'll win by 2 TDs"
    They appear to be drawing far-reaching conclusions about the (overstated?) strength of the MVFC based on how SDSU played in the semi.

Personally, I would prefer the Bison going into this game as underdogs. Play hungry and mean, like they did when they beat Iowa. Is it accurate to say that this team right now is better than the one that showed up in Kinnick last year?

Just tell the Bison to stay away from sick people for the next 1.5 weeks … Can’t take any chances with colds or flu!!

Stats Shmats.

Both have great defenses. Both have good offenses that have struggled at points during the season.

The team that can run the ball effectively wins the game.

JMU will try to stop the run by loading the box and playing man up on NDSU receivers. NDSU will probably prefer to stay in zone coverage to backup their less experience corners due to injuries.

In the end this is a great matchup and should be a lot of fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    I was surprised by the quick response from Toyota Stadium when I expressed my concerns to them about the streamers. They did assure me that they will be taking what ever steps necessary to control the situation. Like me they are also concerned about people's safety.
    You are concerned for people’s safety with paper being thrown at an arch? You must be a blast at parties. Hey, if any of you guys were planning on tailgating with 56, feel free to bail on him and join me at the British Lion Pub at 8 am. We may be enemies, but no one should have to eat fancy cheese on toothpicks and drink O’Doul’s with this party animal before a football game.

Quote Originally Posted by JMU27NDSU17LOL View Post
    You are concerned for people’s safety with paper being thrown at an arch? You must be a blast at parties. Hey, if any of you guys were planning on tailgating with 56, feel free to bail on him and join me at the British Lion Pub at 8 am. We may be enemies, but no one should have to eat fancy cheese on toothpicks and drink O’Doul’s with this party animal before a football game.
    O’Doul’s is for pussies! Pass the streamers bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    They appear to be drawing far-reaching conclusions about the (overstated?) strength of the MVFC based on how SDSU played in the semi.

Personally, I would prefer the Bison going into this game as underdogs. Play hungry and mean, like they did when they beat Iowa. Is it accurate to say that this team right now is better than the one that showed up in Kinnick last year?

Just tell the Bison to stay away from sick people for the next 1.5 weeks … Can’t take any chances with colds or flu!!
    Appears to be a combination of JMU's crushing of SDSU thanks in large part to 10 turnovers and SDSU's win over NDSU thanks in large part to 5 turnovers.

That equates like this JMU>>>>>>>>>>SDSU + SDSU>>>>>NDSU = JMU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NDSU

or something like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by JMU27NDSU17LOL View Post
    Somebody grab the net!